Reviews for The Clumsiest Love Letter Ever Written
SnatchtheSnitch3 chapter 1 . 1/8
Ioved this:)
AvidReader101 chapter 2 . 1/3
Ha ha! Great- I couldn't stop laughing! Brilliantly written - not that you'll read this - but I had to review 'cause it was so damn good! ;)
hiddenmango19 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I absolutely and utterly love this. I mean, not that you'll probably see this review, since you posted this more than 8 years ago. But I can hope.
I can hope that you're still writing entertaining stories (two-shots?) like this.
Because, frankly, I'd read your grocery lists :)
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Very fun and funny little story. I quite like this couple and it was so wonderfully, absurdly teenage-ridiculous that I couldn't help but smile. If this is how you actually write letters I admit that you would be one extremely entertaining correspondent.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
This is so funny! I can't believe this was written 8.5 years ago! I just turned 15 literally 4 days ago, so I was only 6.5 when this was published! Wow, time flies. This has been on the internet for almost every moment I can remember. That's so weird... anyways, thanks so much for writing this! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was hilarious. It's much more realistic than a mushy love letter though. :)
shivanee281 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Awesome funny letters. Can't u keep writing more?
DHMG chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
One word to say:
AWESOME
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
this was the cutest thing ever. I heart it soo so so much. :) amazing job!
evillaugh chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I totally wet my pants reading this.
nienerz chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW! 3
NeoGenesis2013 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Wow.. Nice...
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
My god this is horrible, in exactly the way you intended.
GlynnisGriffiths chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
This is excellent. I'm still laughing too much to say anything else coherent. :)
James018 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013