Reviews for Sainan no Kekka Tragedy's Consequence
jess chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wow this whole story is just wow! I congrats you guys for this.

But oh my gawd could the Relena bashers in the reviews grow an inch of maturity and just shut the hell up and grow the fuck up and get over it. She is not 'annyong, whiny or a coward' her dam haterz in this fandom are because all we hear from you is constant complaining. . . .

For her age and her integritty and compassion to forgive, she is way better than you little hating biatches.

;D anyway guys great story, focusing on what GW was all about and not some kiidie pron yaoi wet dream.
Freefan1412 chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Wow. I thought Duo's comparison of Zechs-Milliard to a Jo-jo was accurate before, but now it is just...huh. It fits as well as a nail on the head, a perfect match. Wow. Maybe I'm a bit prejudiced to mask-wearing blonds (i.e. Rau Le Cruset), but as important as Zechs seems to be, I really, really aren't overly fond of characters that switch their priorities every other chapter. That said, it is a very well done presentation of him, as he has been like that in the anime as well.
Freefan1412 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Wow, this is exiting. I don't really have more words than that, all things considered. This is written so well, it might as well have been made by the official producers. In every detail.
Usually, I'm not really a fan of the Wing fandom, considering the quality of the anime, but I have given it a chance once and I do admit that if the are were better/if would be remade, it would probably be as good to me as the overall reputation says it is. Luckily, fanfication has little to do with age and this story has managed to draw me into the Wing fandom so far very well. So far it is one of the most exiting stories I have read. The tension! The build up! The individual characters!
Amazing work; just thought to let you know my opinion.
DieselArt chapter 49 . 12/9/2012
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this story. The hard work that went into it is readily prevalent and makes for a wholly believable work of cannon fiction. I just finished reading it about ten minutes ago and sat back and mused over the story. I can't believe I reached the end, not because of length, but that there is an ending. Amazing work, you two. I would love to see this published some day :)
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 49 . 5/26/2011
I finally finished this story, and I love it! I can't think of anything I don't love! 3 I know this review isn't very constructive, but . . . I mean, this story follows cannon and it shows so many points of view and uses so many characters and no one is two dimensional and it's lovely! Thank you guys for writing this!
Tanya chapter 49 . 11/3/2010
you're story is so amazing i'm sitting here with tears running down my face and i can't see straight with all the tears in my eyes I just cant believe its over! But great story! Keep writing!(Maybe a Sequel!)lol
TempestReign chapter 49 . 3/17/2010
really good story!
Lanen chapter 49 . 2/6/2010
After getting the urge to re-watch the entire GW series, I got the urge to read some quality GW fanfiction. What I hadn't realized is that two of my fave ff authors had teamed up and written this beautiful monstrosity which I honestly had trouble tearing myself away from.

So, it's been a while, but your hard work and effort are vastly appreciated. Thank you for quenching my thirst :)
WindStar chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
By far my favorite Gundam Wing Fanfiction on the net!
bobbyneko chapter 49 . 8/11/2009
wow, this was a really awesome epic fic. The amount of time and effort you guys put into this is amazing. I didnt think such a joint fic could be possible. The characterization, crises, and plot twists and philosophies stayed true to the anime.

Great job!
kokopelle chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Hi again! Sorry for the delay of my review. Anyhoo, I'm back here to fulfill my promise. :)

This chapter, like the first two that I've read, we're magnificent. I'm loving every character that you portray and every conversation tugs at the heart. Wow.
WindStar chapter 49 . 4/14/2009
Absolutely riveting. I truly enjoyed this epic tale. Each and every one of the characters are striking and their motives are sound. The epilouge was by far the greatest ends to any story I've yet to read. This should certainly have been cannon. You have a gift for writing!
Lady Karasu chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
Been trying to find this story again for ages; glad to see it on ;)
kokopelle chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Wonderfully involving. Gerald Tarrant and Quicksilver, this work is a treasure—I congratulate you. Never have I seen something like this—the setting is very persuasive and is created with the same solidity as the one we see in the original TV series. Please bear with my blathering…it might continue for a while, considering that I’m still on part 2….. XDD

So…dissecting this chapter. Gundam wing outtakes, yay! The Sylvia Noventa part is packed with emotions; I almost feel as if I were sitting next to her. I think that THAT would be what someone would feel if he was staring death in the eye, someone who’s not ready but was offered only one choice: to accept it. Good job on the father-daughter interaction! Every part is complexly good, but what I like the most about this part is when Sylvia cried, not because she’s going to die, but because of Heero: “…because it hadn't mattered in the end, and what she'd done had been in vain.”

(I can almost hear her screaming, “COWARD!” XD)

This one holds the truth that everyone should know about war: “All of them - her grandfather, Treize, Heero Yuy and the rest of the Gundam pilots - had been only fighting for what they thought was right. And did it matter? What was right and what was wrong? Either way, people died.”

On to Quatre’s part. This is my favorite, I guess. Your visual metaphors are amazing, especially the one where his feet were hanging an inch from the floor when he took his father’s seat. So much growing to do, indeed. I can see that every eye has taken a personal stake on how Quatre will fill his father’s shoes, most of them believing that his main mission is to disappoint them. Quatre will surely fight for his own beliefs the way he fought for them before.

Then Trowa’s part. That’s so sweet, finding our personal Adelines. The Episode Zero outtake you show here, about the circus caravan, is unreservedly unique. And hmm, I’ve never thought before that Trowa will be part of such a group. Your world’s getting the four-dimensional authority our real world has. I’m loving this, really.

Oh, hey! Relena’s part. I don’t know…but Relena’s kinda intimidating me here..looks like she’s got something up her sleeve. My, my, politics…I don’t know if I’m going to make sense, but Relena reminds me of Treize’s introspection while making a speech (I can’t remember which one, all I can remember is that he’s talking to Lady Une in his mind, like, “Don’t laugh at me, lady…”). Anyway, I like the idea of Treize paying to have a shooting star named after Une. :) That's so sweet.

I’m going back to this fic later… Reality’s pulling my attention for now. Thanks for the great read!
kokopelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
(I've posted this to Act Zero...I took a glimpse to where this Tragedy Sequence starts and I found some Act 0 parts too. I think I have to cross post my reviews here).

The first time I stumbled upon Sainan no Kekka is when I was thirteen (and not here on FFN…on its official website, I think). I was quite appalled then by its length so sadly I wasn’t able to finish it. Er, so four years later I think it’s about time I reread this and grasp its true essences. (yeah...I’m sorry but I’m not as precocious as Noin as a child, hee!)

I have to read Act Zero first. XD

I’m not sure if Noah Webster ever thought of inventing a word that could surpass ‘epic’, just for this masterpiece. Forgive me for sounding exaggerated (I don’t think I am anyway), really, but the this chapter made my day.

“It makes you think of perspective - how very insignificant humans are in the grand scale of the universe. How small our petty quarrels are in the light of these stars, which have existed since the beginning of time…. Perhaps if all humans had the chance to experience their light, they would understand the nature of the conflict within them."

About TREIZE. I’ve always been afraid of writing him because I think I’d really mess up his character. Here? Your Episode Zero style of depiction is superb. How you’re able to do this is way, way beyond me. *salutes*

Dorothy has always been my favorite character. Throw her in a scene with Treize, in a CHESS game at that, and what I got is a symbolic package of all the reasons I need to go back to the series and ponder how perfectly you came up with this kind of interaction between them. It’s quite a disappointment that they didn’t get any (or is there one?) screen time together.

Then enters Duo. I don’t know… it’s as if you’re transferring from one character’s brain to another. His parts, these Episode Zero and Gundam Wing outtakes, are very believable. Kudos!

I’m on to the next chapter!

Just so you know I’m going to review all of the chapters (including the chaps in SnK Tragedy Sequence). Reviewing is just as enjoyable as reading your work. Thank you very much for making this!