Reviews for Blind
Psycho story. Like slimy traitor sasuke could kill naruto. Naruto is way too strong! Fuck you!
Seral chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Whoa, interesting view point. I absolutely loved that sentence. 'One day, he'll realize that the only path to murder has murder along the way. ' :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
*smile*
Kokis chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
The last line is just.. WOW!

(naruto is my absolute favourite anime)
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah, I love the simplicity of your style; very refreshing yet thought-provoking at the same time. Nicely done.
santoryu chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
There's many different styles of good writing. One of the types is elaborate, extremely descriptive, uses many big words, and if perfected, is a literary masterpiece that English teachers that fawn over. One, like yours takes a more, generally simple style that not many people can perfect without sounding like an elementary school student. As simple as your style is (compared to the former type), you have a talent of putting words together, and combining them into amazing sentences - sentences that make you think, and give the story a certain flow that won't need too intricate a style. Why? Because it doesn't NEED to be intricate to make people raise questions or draw emotion, and you excel in that. So if I haven't told you before, I think you're a great writer, and I hope you continue to grace this site with your fanfictions.
UE chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
rorie suggested i read this and i think this was a perfect depiction of that fight that left me in freakin' TEARS when i first read the manga. man.

i'll read your other stuff soon since rorie says you're amazing. and you are, i can't believe you're only 16!
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Ooh, poor Sasuke. He sounds so sad. Naruto, go fix it!
Smiling-Fox chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow, that was an incredibly in-depth exploration of Sasuke's thoughts. I think you nailed it dead on! Very well done! Excellent! I loved it!
Ryou Marik chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Fire Tears,

I thought it was great. Keep writing! I look forward to more of your works.
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Yes this is very angsty and intersting as well. Sasuke is a very conflicted character in this story and I personally believe that it's these conflicts along with his emotions that blind him. Great Job. You're really good at this one-shot stuff like you are with everything else.
sylver rain chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
oh the angst! the marvellous angst! that was beautifully done. poor confused sasuke.. *gives hug*
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I love this.

sharp, real, almost apathetic.

written beautifully.

You nailed what Sasuke was willing to do for revenge.
Chevchev chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Ah. Beautiful, poignant, with many lines that just stand out and go 'RAWH' and demand attention. I'm still loving all over that 'The price he was supposed to pay for the power that would remove the pain.' line. Because it's just. Gorgeous beyond my mere mortal comprehension.

Ahahah, adore you. So much. Ficawesomest thing evar, omg.

Yay!