Reviews for Unspoken Feelings
kpfan chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
please write more!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Hope you planned on continuing & do so. Looks like a pretty good story building.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
I enjoy the story so update soon.
dude chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
dude u better finish this up. its too good to not finish
Clump chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Nice chapter. Hopefully you'll update soon, but seeing as how your last update was in February...
Clump chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
ooh the suspense!
Protocer chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I really liked it-sensitively written and an intriguing story starting to develop in Chapter 2. Please, keep working on it.
ReddistheRose chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Wow! I can't wait for more!
Go-Colts chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
This story is...cliche definitely. Ron and Kim both liking each other but both afraid to admit it stories are getting very, very, very, very lame. Fictitiousgirl had a good fic on the friendship-to-love relationship by using vibrant detail. Read her story and maybe learn something please.
Koji chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Wow, not bad! :D Your writing is certainly entertaining. _ I like what you've got so far. It certainly has the KP flair to it. In CH2 you wrote "he" instead of "she," that's all. Keep it up!
Forlong chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
O-kay. That'll make it stand out. Your a very good writer. I like how the story was writen adn the story itself.
Overused chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Trite, cliche, etc. etc. At least make it well written like fictitious girl's fic.
crazyboutbooks chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is a very nice beggining for your story. I'm also a sucker for romance (Big time)%).

I can't wait to see what happens next.

update soon please,

crazyboutbooks
consuelas revenge chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Nice beginning! I'm a sucker for romance... lol. More! More! Update soon please!
Forlong chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is done so often it's beginning to get rediculess. Try to find a way to make the story stand out from all the other K/R fanfics.