Reviews for Masquerade
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Yay!
Artista321 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow, I must say, super deep and the pain sounds brilliantly realistic.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
Not sure if you will still get this review because the story was posted so long ago, but I just wanted to say thank you for writing such an amazing story. I think that this is the best fan fiction I have ever read! This might be bad news for my GCSE results as I had exams all this week, and revision turned into reading this fanfic behind a revision guide on my iPod. Oops! I think I need to read the entire thing again now.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
The Angel of Death who experiments on prisoners in camps... that sounds strangely familiar. Mengele or what?

Either way, I normally hate torture fics, but this is good. Thanks for posting it!
ProudT2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This story is sick and twisted! I love it! I can't stop reading, i feel so sorry for "the elf" and "the ranger" but it is so awesome. Favorited the story, it is so awesome and i cant Wait Finding out how it shall end :3 (sorry for bad English, not My first language)
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Better to suffer together, than believing the other is dead...Right. Another beautiful chapter. I hope the twins will save them!
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Poor Aragorn. And Sirith. I like this character. I hope Legolas is going to get his hearing back!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Interesting start. I love them both and I love their deep friendship. What happened to Legolas? Side effects of a lightning?
Always chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Whoa, wait, I'm confused. When did Legolas fall off the cliff and when did Aragorn end up with other Dunedain? Sorry, but that was THE MOST CONFUSING chapter I have ever read. You NEED to fix your paragraphs too, the format is wrong.
Malvagia chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Pretty sure I reviewed this six years ago when it was new, but I was home today and re-read it due to a recent LotR binge. Also, 499 reviews made me cringe, and I decided to break 500.

Still one of my favorite fan-fics. An excellent read.
so chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
let me get this straight. you are prejudice against slashfics yet you can effortlessly write stories about torture? i don't know where your morals are.
Elenna123 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
And they figured out where Legolas livwes without figuring it out...lovely...
Destined Darkness chapter 26 . 9/18/2009
Well i already know what happens to them next, and its not really pleasant is it? well i have fallen in love will your writing/s and just cant get enough doubtless you'll be hearing from me again soon

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Destined Darkness chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
haha lol but i have to say, if i was Glorfy and Haldir was leading me around on a leash (so to speak) forget strangling him, i would freaken rip him to shreds, and why is my baby caught...again, they just have the worst luck out of anyone i have ever seen
Destined Darkness chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
Aw i love the i spy with my little eye, hehe,Glorfindel and Erester have one of those love-hate relationships, lol thank god my babbies will be okay, (i hope)