Reviews for Masquerade
Very very good I love this story you had a few space mistakes but this is really good
Well written I really like the teasing
MarieBloom15 chapter 5 . 1/10
Love the Leggie torture!
Swagness maximum faness chapter 26 . 8/22/2016
Wow that was a nale biter big time but so worth it off to read more of your books Namarie
Thranduil's wife chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
It appears that all legolas and estel does is go through agonizing torture and pain. Through all your stories, that is all they've continually endured.
paigeandtiger chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
This is the best LOTR story I have ever read, and I wouldn't say that about just any story since Legolas is my favorite character. You did an amazing job keeping all people in character and added just the right amount of humor to the angst. Great job! I will read all your other stories as well!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Yay!
Artista321 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow, I must say, super deep and the pain sounds brilliantly realistic.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
Not sure if you will still get this review because the story was posted so long ago, but I just wanted to say thank you for writing such an amazing story. I think that this is the best fan fiction I have ever read! This might be bad news for my GCSE results as I had exams all this week, and revision turned into reading this fanfic behind a revision guide on my iPod. Oops! I think I need to read the entire thing again now.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
The Angel of Death who experiments on prisoners in camps... that sounds strangely familiar. Mengele or what?

Either way, I normally hate torture fics, but this is good. Thanks for posting it!
ProudT2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This story is sick and twisted! I love it! I can't stop reading, i feel so sorry for "the elf" and "the ranger" but it is so awesome. Favorited the story, it is so awesome and i cant Wait Finding out how it shall end :3 (sorry for bad English, not My first language)
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Better to suffer together, than believing the other is dead...Right. Another beautiful chapter. I hope the twins will save them!
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Poor Aragorn. And Sirith. I like this character. I hope Legolas is going to get his hearing back!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Interesting start. I love them both and I love their deep friendship. What happened to Legolas? Side effects of a lightning?
Always chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Whoa, wait, I'm confused. When did Legolas fall off the cliff and when did Aragorn end up with other Dunedain? Sorry, but that was THE MOST CONFUSING chapter I have ever read. You NEED to fix your paragraphs too, the format is wrong.