Reviews for Vivi's Next Adventure
Bladerunner43 chapter 6 . 10/30
This is a really good story. You gonna update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
great but which one has sex in it
devia911 chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
I love this fic! thank you, please continue writing:D
Dark Ratatosk chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Viva Baroque Works! nice job coming with backgrounds for most of the Baroque members.

I support the Mr.5/Miss Valentine pairing, along with many other over looked shippys.

Disperse, loyal battle monkeys! Do my bidding and bust a cap!
Mr. 4 chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Yosh! This is one of my favorite stories! Can't wait for the next chapter!...Although, i can't help but hope that Mr. 2, Lassoo, and Mr. 4 will be added in this stroy...
Mr. 4 chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Grat story, and I await your update with baited breath!
Mr. 4 chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
Lol! I really like this story! Great job!

...I hope you add Mr. 2 and Mr. 4(along with his dog Lassoo)soon!
Matt and T.K chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
can you put romance with vivi and kohza?-TK
Emma Iveli chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
This is a good story, very funny... I broke out laughign at some parts... okay al ot of the parts. Very funny.
nikuwadoko chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
good plot! though i think that you've rushed it a little bit. also, sometimes the words u use are a little harsh. anyway, please continue!
Summer eves chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Me again, hey, I read the first chapter over,you remember my last review right?

Well, I sounded like a real smarty didn't I?

There I was being rude about how is kicking him in the stomach hurting his private area. And I then I finally reliesed that I made a mistake after re-reading chapter one. So sorry.

You have a good plot going on.

And one last thing, I was wondering, I am only up to chapter 144 in manga and who is the perverted camel? Or does he only come up in the anime?

Thats all from me.
Summer eves chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Okay, you said nothing perverted was going to happen in the story, right?

I think you should read your work one more time...

You might think I am kinda a doofus at saying this but, you put in the ball word with the 's'.

And I consider that perverted. And how is kicking him in the stomach hurting his *?