Reviews for If You Say So
Lunatique chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hee, that was fun. I like how Kagome is in weather-appropriate clothing. Reminds me of the earlier days of the comic when she had variety in her wardrobe and didn't wear her school uniform every time no matter how impractical or inappropriate. There's rather a lot of adverbiage, but I'm guessing you grew out of this if your profile is any indication. (I'm trying to kick the habit myself.) As for Sesshomaru's fluffy thing...XD Oh, little siblings.
9boxesofpenguins chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love the part at the end! How do you think Sesshomaru does clean his fluffy thing anyway?

The full story was amazing too. I can so see that as InuYasha's reaction. Shippo stealing hiraikotsu was hilarious too. I want to go sleading right now, but there's no snow...
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
they were sweet! your stories are all sweet.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
well this was just Too Much Fun, and the little bit at the end actually thrilled me with its delightful idiocy! AGAIN wonderful stuff from you!
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Cute story! Leave it to Shippou to figure out the true secret use of the boomerang thingy!

I especially liked your little bonus at the end! Poor Sesshy! I can just hear him whining to dad, "But he knew it was dry-clean only!"
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Hah! That was cute. Dont think Ive ever heard anything about the Inuyasha Gumi sleding. Great work!
SilverTailz chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*Giggles at the "fluffy thing" being washed* You know, I could have *sworn* I reviewed this thing already... *Shakes head and mumbles about memory being the first thing to go* I'm old, Lady Shadowspinner! I'm a whiney old codger! Anyway... enjoyable ficcy, full of waffly sweetness.
silverfingers chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
heh heh...snow in ears.
Imomen chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hehe! That was so funny! You rock at writing! ;. OH! And the Sesshomaru part at the end amused me. What ever will Fluffy do without his...err... Fluff? . Good job! I loved it! I do feel sorry for Inu's ears though... .
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
LOL. I liked it. Though some people think the fluffy thing is attached to Sesshou... not really sure how that would work. The sledding was very good too!
Jennychan chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
hahaha. The part with Sessemaru's tail getting shrunk in the wash cracked me up. What If Inuyasha had put a pink sock in the wash?

Our beloved Fluffy would never be the same.
medlii chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was so cute! It really made my day. I could just see Shippo doing that too... And of course, Inuyasha is no fun. Nice original idea, too. It made me want to go sledding!
BAFling chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Bwahahaha! That is such a funny ficlet! It was a cute AU and ‘fluffy thing’ story! –insert laughter- And this one shot is just so adorable. I want to go to the snow, too! We were SUPPOSED to go yesterday but the weather wasn’t so good, so I was sulky all day. I’ve only seen snow once in my life (last year) and I can’t wait to go again! Heheh! Poor Inuyasha! Make more!
sakume chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I don't get it...what is the fluffy white thing? ohwell...it was a great story! I really liked it! keep writing!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Er...I felt like reviewing my own story? Yes, pathetic, I know, but NO ONE ELSE EVER REVIEWS ME! Or almost no one. So now if no one actually reads this review, they'll think I've been reviewed already. Hm. Might lose me the pity-reviewers, I guess.