Reviews for Currents
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
cool
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the two sequel movies. all three were great, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel 'the legend ends'. they had changed the storyline of the anime/manga for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel or something more... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

i'm counting on big box office numbers to motivate them to film 'remembrance' and 'jinchuu' arcs of manga... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed:
"Rurouni Kenshin (2012)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)"
they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts and each are around two hours long. you can also get the box-set dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i am waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
TOSoldtimer chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This chapter is great. Love your footnotes. And I love RK/Highlander crossovers. You might want to have the crossover symbol added to the listing for this story. More fans might find it.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
these were so wonderful! love how 'rk' characters just -fit- with the whole theme of 'highlander' and i especially loved kenshin getting carded - so sure that would happen if he were real and alive today.

hope you're excited about the new 'rk' live action and animation that they're supposedly making this year - only hopes it's nothing like the OVA abomination.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Lol! Great depictions of Aoshi, Saito & Kenshin.
mountainelements chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
I like this series. Are you going to put it in the crossover section? Unfortunately, I probably won't see any updates otherwise. Are the other 2 going to hear about Methos's alias and figure out who he is?
Pagemistress89 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
this is awesome. You need to update it. Now.

Let's try that again. I love your fic! It is totally awesome! Please, please, please update it soon! Please!
CrisscrossAnime chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Are you really going to give up on this wonderful story of yours that quickly? So far, yours is the ONLY RK/Highlander crossover that i actually liked! I'll be a pity for you to give up on this fic when so many of your readers are eagerly waiting for any signs of it not being abandoned..

So please, I hope you'll update it soon!
Twilight Dusk chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
In the name of all that is amusing, (Methos and Kenshin anywhere near each other) Please keep this up!
icestar-comet-moon chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
ooh, poor kenshin. much love for methos. *faves*
peppymint chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Gives author pitiful look. Are you sure you can't write a multi-chapter story based on this. I would love you forever (in a purely platonic manner of course).
MKofGod chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Lol! These ficlets are hilarrious! I laughed so hard! Great job!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Oh, this was delicious! I loved it. I can't get enough of the Highlander/Rurouni Kenshin fics. Do you have any suggestions? I've already read 's.

Keep writing!
Peeka-chan chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
I love your Discworld-esque comments. I nearly choked on my sandwich as I read them. Nice job! _
Shadewolf7 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Hey! I was enjoying that fic!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »