Reviews for Currents
TOSoldtimer chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This chapter is great. Love your footnotes. And I love RK/Highlander crossovers. You might want to have the crossover symbol added to the listing for this story. More fans might find it.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
these were so wonderful! love how 'rk' characters just -fit- with the whole theme of 'highlander' and i especially loved kenshin getting carded - so sure that would happen if he were real and alive today.

hope you're excited about the new 'rk' live action and animation that they're supposedly making this year - only hopes it's nothing like the OVA abomination.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Lol! Great depictions of Aoshi, Saito & Kenshin.
mountainelements chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
I like this series. Are you going to put it in the crossover section? Unfortunately, I probably won't see any updates otherwise. Are the other 2 going to hear about Methos's alias and figure out who he is?
Pagemistress89 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
this is awesome. You need to update it. Now.

Let's try that again. I love your fic! It is totally awesome! Please, please, please update it soon! Please!
CrisscrossAnime chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Are you really going to give up on this wonderful story of yours that quickly? So far, yours is the ONLY RK/Highlander crossover that i actually liked! I'll be a pity for you to give up on this fic when so many of your readers are eagerly waiting for any signs of it not being abandoned..

So please, I hope you'll update it soon!
Twilight Dusk chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
In the name of all that is amusing, (Methos and Kenshin anywhere near each other) Please keep this up!
icestar-comet-moon chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
ooh, poor kenshin. much love for methos. *faves*
peppymint chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Gives author pitiful look. Are you sure you can't write a multi-chapter story based on this. I would love you forever (in a purely platonic manner of course).
MKofGod chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Lol! These ficlets are hilarrious! I laughed so hard! Great job!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Oh, this was delicious! I loved it. I can't get enough of the Highlander/Rurouni Kenshin fics. Do you have any suggestions? I've already read 's.

Keep writing!
Peeka-chan chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
I love your Discworld-esque comments. I nearly choked on my sandwich as I read them. Nice job! _
Shadewolf7 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Hey! I was enjoying that fic!
Swordsoul2000 chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
so col! i nearly fell over laughing so hard reading this. keep up the good work!
Stubbs101 chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
short, good, but short. Similer to an intro thats setting the stage. please be setting the stage. I want more!

I really enjoy your stuff, I've even read you other non kenshin fanfic's which is very rare for me. Looking forward to an update :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »