Reviews for Not Again
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
So nice to see a caring Severus and his quiet friendship with Molly.

Of course I'd like to take a broomstick up the side of Albus' head!

Minerva is far more overbearing than I would be in a like situation.

Well written!
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Nice. It's an unorthodox representation of the various relationships, yet somehow, I rather like it. I like the way you build layers into your story, so that Minerva is supporting Albus, but is in turn supported by Severus... I also like the camaraderie between Severus and Molly - unusual, yet effective.
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I can totally see this happening in canon as Albus is a manipulator who, of course, wants to fix everyone. It's natural that he'd cheat on his wife in order to do what he deems as 'fixing'.

Poor, poor Minerva. She's very much in character too; I can see her not wanting to confront Albus (though I think she may have done so in the past) and instead accepting him for what he will always be.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I liked it very much, it's a pity there are no more chapters. Snape was a little out of character, but i liked him this way too. perhaps if it was Lupin instead of Snape it would be more believable.
Dream's Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I loved it, even if it was very sad. Great story!
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hmm.

You write beautifully, and know how to show the nuances of the feelings and things.

As to what you wrote... Well, apart from being a MMAD person, I don't find it likely that Dumbledore would ever do such a thing, as he is the one who believes the better part of people and would never cheat on his wife.

Anyway, good luck wit everything you do and write, you are a skilled writer.

Cheers!

Lady Hermione Jane Black Riddle Voldemort
MiniPrincess chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I loved it. It was very well written and I believe totally in character. I believe Albus would offer 'love' to anyone and everyone who needed it especially when he knows Min knows he loves her and he can show her love whenever. If Tonks needed someone then I can totally see it. Very well done. A tough subject and you wrote it emotionally and yet distinctly. Honestly one of the best ADMM's I have read.
MQ1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I loathe Albus at the moment...

But as per usual extremely well written (all of your stories are) and the characters (including Albus - I'm not the biggest fan of his) were in character.

Cheers for a great story

Minniequill
Lady Nerva chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hello,

Well, the story is well written. But I must totally disagree with what you implied. Albus Dumbledore is not a man who would have been able to lie, to cheat. His biggest power is love. If he chose someone to marry, he does that because of pure love. I don't believe that he would be able to betray this love with something like cheating on his wife. And I don't think that he would be able to start an affair just for 'joy'. What you indicated is a very much Slytherin trait. And have you ever thought that people could be loyal to someone who is loyal to them?

Thanks, and I hope I have managed to avoid being rude, that was never my point.

Nerva
zafaran chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I quite liked this story. Your writing is excellent as is the construction of the story. As for the topic, you handled a sensitive topic very well. Some of the opinions you've received may have varied, but from someone who knew about her father's mistress from the time she was 12 years old, and lived with the social awkwardness involved, you handled the issue *extremely* well and with a very light touch that setup the problem, but didn't lose the story to the issue involved. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more stories in the future. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
MadgeM chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I find this fascinating! Great work. You have a gift for the off-beat.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i like this one. I may be a MMAD shipper but i'm kind of mad after read HBP. This is just what I wanted to read.
lady of the black frozen flame chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
heya cute story, i like it, and my nick name is also Linds (or Linny yyuk)!
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Why do you think this might not be popular? Okay, I admit I think it's a bit hard to imagine Albus cheating on Min but hey! He's only a man afterall. And anyway I really like the soft side of Snape. Would like to see that more often. Perhaps you might care to write a sequel to the story?

Love, Rikki
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is the first story i have read where albus is not faithful and i have to say i really enjoyed it. It is well written and I do hope you decide to continue on with it.