Reviews for Till Death and Beyond
pyroangel7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This was insanely disturbing, but I couldn't look away.

Please. Stop scaring the little kids. I read my daughter a fanfic chapter before bed and she asked for this one. We spent the last half hour talking about how inanimate objects aren't alive. Thanks, this is all your fault.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
*stares* The scary thing is I could see it happening.

. Does that mean I've been reading too much fanfiction? *cough, cough*
Kayce-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Absolutely hysterical.
snowy chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
weird
Qem chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
XD And the hairpin got its revenge.

Its true love through and through. D
Gerald Tarrant Rocks My Socks chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Incredibly strange. At the same time, it was interesting, and your writing style is awesome.
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This was funny, ever *so* wrong, but hilarious at the same time. I envy you for your creativity and warped way of thinking. However, I must commend you on a job well done.

This has been a pleasure reading!

I don't know, but I think this story will stay/haunt me for the rest of my life *looking at hair clip sitting on desk* you don't love me right?

-_- if it EVER answers it's all your fault!
EEevee chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Okay, that amused me far too much! X.X Yeah, hairpin-sama wouldn't like me that much because it would live in a box. Have you ever noticed that anime guys have better hair than the girls? Oh, and the style you wrote this in definately has some flair.
vampire131 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
REALLY INTRESTING! Ive never heard of a person/object pairing. Wow...Keep on writeing!
whitewolfmoro11 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
aw if only the hairpin wasn't inanimate.
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Very interesting. Never thought about Jakotsu and his hairpin before... Just Bankotsu and his sword. _ This is awesome though.

Much Love,

~Mac~
Ph34rTheEars chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow, that is awesome... I've never read a pairing involving an inanimate object before. It seems so serious, yet I couldn't help laughing... Nice work! (;) (;)
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was really good! I'm kinda disturbed though... oh well, that's a good thing, shakes me up. A very unique love story! *nods*