Reviews for Once More
OperaLaura chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Fantastic! You are an excellent story-teller and your details are so realistic! Thank you SO much! (PS my college is putting Phantom on in...about 2 weeks, and I'm finding it VERY entertaining AND enlightening reading your work!)
sarah chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
After I read your story, I didn't want to read anything else.. unless it is a continuation! You write the characters' thoughts and actions so seamlessly and powerfully - I felt like I was truly experiencing what they were feeling. Thanks for this great story and I hope there's a scene 4 somewhere in the future. :)
Angel chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
1-2-3 aw. he is sad, I feel sorry for him . At least Christine loves him. Please update. I never liked Raoul in the first place, he didn't deserve her love.
inkie pinkie chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
i haven't finished reading it, but I love what I've read! I will be back to read more!
ObsidianBunnie chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Great story. Great ending. I saw both the Broadway and the movie version of Phantom, and I have to say it was depressing. But I love your continuation of the story after the initial version of it ended. Thanks!
sakuya-kaleido chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
cool!i did want christine with erick,but in the end she marry with other(movie)..but,erick

continue giving her that rose...afther she died it was so sad...this fic was so good,..speaking of it i didnt understand the end of inuyashas fic

shadows against..
Kimusume Kaoru chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
That story was amazing (like all your other stories). I just recently got into Phantom of the Opera (because i watched the movie) and i got obsessed with it. So, i went on and looked up some Phantom of the Opera stories until a story clicked into my head and it was 'The Red String of Fate'! so i'm going to your profile and i come across this story! i clicked and it and fell in love with it. lol. You always capture the emotions of the characters and you always seem to make the scences and the actions of the characters something that may happen in reality. I hope you write more Phantom of the Opera stories because your really good at it. I enjoyed it very much.
Witchy-grrl chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Oh wow...That was just perfect...The emotions, the confusion, the drama...Everything was well-written and passionate and just...wow...

So, I guess it's finished? If it is, I just wanna say that I loved it! I look forward to more POTO fics from you!
Mornel chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
ah...so good...update...update!
aries-chica56 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Aww... I like that ending. I always thought that is somehow that it would turn out. I mean her running after him and submitting to him completely...Anyways i love it...it was truly good.
neo-lover72 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
yay!
Sarmoti chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Wow, this chapter was well done. The descriptions of the emotions was wonderful. The only part I didn't like was the 'fin' at the bottom. Please tell me that was not the end? I would love to read more. You have a wonderful writing style!
outlaw rita chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Three cheers and a huzzah to you!

I'd give a more logical and complimentary review, but the Super Bowl is on. Thusly, my brain is functioning on a lower level tonight.

Keep up the good work!

~evanescentglory~
orianna-2000 chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Sweet and rich. I adore stories like this, where Erik does not simply hang around the Opera waiting to welcome Christine back with open arms. It's much more realistic to think he would be upset and reluctant to let her manipulate him. You did a good job with the emotions and characterizations. Does it truly end here, or will you write more with this theme?
Msynergy chapter 3 . 2/6/2005