Reviews for Who's it going to be?
othluver16 chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
OMG i can't believe that you haven't updated in a year when in this story you have like twice the reviews! i hope that evil chris will find the way to make charlotte go to him like with an evil spell or something! please please please update soon! (am i overdoing the !)
Hippie Jade chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
I HATE YOU AND YOUR CLIFF-HANGERS!

Stories good through :)
Just Y chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
hey, nice story , very thrilling , hope ya update soon :)
Pyros of the World Ignite chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
I'm loving the story. Update!
Jenny chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
Duh..duh...duh! Cliffhanger...see now that's evil.

Great story! I love it!
zana16 chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
hehehe funny girl 'It kinda said boom'. Man I love evil Chris, so he summoned Grams and she thinks he's the good Chris? Hm she didn't notice his hair then :S I mean I doubt it will grow that long in the briefest of time. Hehehe But I want more evil Chris : He's so darn sexy. Ow did I say that out loud :S
Julie Windred chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
Fantastic! Wonderful! Loved this update so much - you had some humour, some suspense, some more evil plans going on. This is all threading together quite nicely. It's shaping into a really good intriguing piece of fanfic. :)
Angelina Rose chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
Way to go, Ellen! Loving this story, wonder what Charlotte told Chris? Very suspensful with Evil Chris summoning Grams, please write more soon!:)
Whispered Fears chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
Great chapter, we're slowly getting to more and more action. I like the instant bonding between the girls, it's very sweet. Oh I can't wait to see what our dear evil Chris has install for us. And dear sweet Wyatt, trying to protect his girl and she throws her book at him. LOL. Keep up the good work.
zana16 chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
Oew lots of evil Chris, lovely :D Youre doing such a great job with this fic, I totally love it. The unexpected twist with the twins a few chapters ago and the way you write down the Chris's and the other Halliwells *Two thumbs up* Really great work dude.
Angelina Rose chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Uh oh! Hmm, very interesting that Evil Chris was able to take a spell out of the book, I wonder which one it was! Chris is so cute! "I just want my coffee and my girl", aww, how sweet! Love Bianca's baby protecting his mom, that's so cute!
Julie Windred chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
And now she's incorporated suspense into her fic. Argh! You know that's not good when someone like me has to wait for u to update again ;) This was a fantastic chapter but now you've left me sitting here wondering - what exactly did Evil Chris take from the book? Hm. *waits expectantly*
Whispered Fears chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Oh, oh, oh! Naughty daddy, tsk, tsk, tsk. Somethings gonna happen and I don't likes it. But I do like's this fic. :D Evil Chris is hot, I just love him to little pieces. And good Chris, addicted to coffee, I love that! (I see you, me and he have a little in common *nuk*) Love Amy, she's so cool. And leave the goodness to last. ;) Ever the grumbly Wyatt. And he's making Bianca something to eat *aww hugs* how sweet. Love the interaction between Evil Chris and Good Wyatt. A little irony for us. :p Awesome work hunney. *hugs*
Angelina Rose chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
Way to go! Charlotte's not sick anymore, yay! This story is really good, you're doing a great job! I love good Chris, he's so sweet!
Angelina Rose chapter 9 . 2/4/2005
Hi Ellen! Well, I think the whole gang's over here now! I'm loving this story, very cool! I like Piper being kind and motherly to Charlotte and I love the twin idea! Keep going, it's great!

Julie