Reviews for Tarot
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/6
It turned out Grissom wasn't as stupid as you thought!
WhiteWingeDove chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow! I love this fic. It is so short, but says so much about what Grissom might actual think and fear. And it totally fits the scene from "Butterflied" where Gris pictures himself turning Debbie's head after she was killed. That scene always freaks me out in how it has Gris taking the killer's place. Whoa!

Anyway, I love how you made "PwF" take place after "Butterflied." It gives a perfectly good explanation for why Gris would have declined Sara's invitation. And I love how you lined up each part of the story up with the different tarot cards. Totally brilliant...and freaky!
silence89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow, this was really great. short, dark, and an unnusual and succinct response to the canon scenario. I'm going to go check out your other stuff now.
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Amazing. I always love your writing. It's always so poignant with so many layers. And dark. Wonderfully dark. Haunting. This piece has tied in perfectly with "Butterflied" and even added to the effect of the storyline, making an already dark and haunting episode even more resonant.

And at the risk of ruining everything I've just said and throwing all semblance of my intelligence out the window, you're my hero. Not only are you a a writer better than anything I can possibly express, you write het, slash, AND femslash. Rock on. *salutes Dark Arwen*
L Ducky chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is slightly disturbing. It's a great story, well written, don't get me wrong, but the whole idea is really scary.
brainfear chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Interesting way of doing this. Very unique. I really liked it.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Kudos to you for taking a chance and writing something that's really different. I didn't see the end coming, and actually had to go back and re-read the entire piece again. It was dark and disturbing, yet strangely compelling. Makes me wonder what goes on behind Grissom's beautiful blue eyes.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow. This was really compelling. A very interesting take on Grissom's character. Great writing.
teratogen chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Whoa.

The best (worst?) thing is, it's not so farfetched. Why else did they show Grissom trapped in his own flashback, positioning Debbie's head?

Well done, but...bbr!
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*quietly picks jaw up off floor* wow. That was...sick. Completely totally twisted. Yet somehow, totally fascinating and brilliant; a faucet of Grissom's character that he himself fears might exist, and I think now *I* fear it too! *grins* That was chillingly wonderful, the whole thing, and I especially like the way you presented his answer in the end. "No." Ep!

So in short, you rock! Keep up the good work, and maybe (because I'm a hopeless fluff-aholic) write a happy ending one? This story was so cool, I dunno what else to say! Thanks!

~GDR
Little Sidle chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow. That was, unexpected. Very well written, beautiful language. I can't wait for more. Thank you.