Reviews for Things Must First Unravel
lyin chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
so, considering the last update date, i suspect my chances of getting to read anymore of this absolutely fantastic story are probably slim to none. but anyways, although your life's probably gone in a totally different direction since writing this (i'm terrible with unfinished stories, i've changed my username for the shame of it all in favor of newer, more sparkly stories, so i'm cringing at the hypocrisy of this)

but your story is beautiful, brilliant, and exceptionally well characterized. I like your version of musical Fiyero more than any incarnation of him i've found on fanfiction. you capture his delightfully adorable confused self. and your Elphaba is fantastic, you keep up the blend of snark and massive insecurity and girl-with-a-crush very well. i do hope you write more of this story- you were just getting to the good stuff! ;)
desperateforanotherchapter chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
You have not updated since September 20th, 2005. It is now May 11th 2006. It has been almost EIGHT months since your last update. I would appreciate it if you would update soon. You already took the APUSH test. You should have time in your life. Your readers are desperate here.
youknowwhoiam chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
You were amazing in Aida. You are an amazing writer. Just as it would have been wrong if you didn't show up to perform as Mereb (it was switched to a girl part for anyone who may be reading this), it is wrong for you to deprive your readers of your writing. Everyone thinks your getting the lead next year.
Annibelle White chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
*in scolding voice* UPDATE!

*in pathetic little voice* Please?
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get all the Wickfics in there. And that's where this belongs. :-)
Christine chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY FREE! BUT WHY AREN'T YOU ONLINE?
xoxodancexoxo chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Hey, nice to see you back. I'm lovin this story! Later gator,

May
Kira of Tirmal chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
Very well-done. You have quite a grasp of their characters. And it does "explain" the staging in "As Long As You're Mine".

Kira of Tirmal
pinksprinkles121 chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK! I love your stories. Hate the cliffhangers though :p. Update soon.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
This is very good, I love the Fiyero/Elphaba interaction and Chistery too. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
Dancing Amethyst chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
For some reason I don't remember much of this story...

Anyway, its not bad, you need to watch some of your tones, for example "What's up?" isn't exactly Ozian, much too modern, and you need to use some bigger words, where possible. Also, the present tense is a little jarring in third person. You might want to switch either the POV or the tense, though I know that that would take forever.

Also, I'm not sure, since this is a musicalfic, but don't tears burn her? I know in the book she says "Damn tears, they burn like fire!" but I.. am not sure about the musical, since I know the water doesn't hurt her.

Anyway, good job.

Update Night Angel Grounded. It's better. Kind of.

Love

*Amethyst*
Christine chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
LINDSAY!

You finally posted. After the stupid school computer broke your disk and everything, you are back. YAY. That was a great chapter. (It was worth waiting since May for it!) Post Chapter 7, Continue NAG, and write quick!
Viva-taquitos chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
oh ym GOD babe, you're back.

where did the summer go? ;P

but its less and less time now until we can speak to each other 'live' online. and i realized right now that i really realy miss you.

so keep your chin high and enjoy the hell that is school. you're like, a junior now.

okay have a nice nbext couple of months. looking foward to other updates.

c to the ella
ashley chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Very cool! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
Viva-taquitos chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
...antithesis...

i have NO clue what that word is or means, but its big and sounds important so good job!

sorry it took me this long to read it, stuff happened that delayed. yeah...so...

im not sure how ofetn we're gonna be in contact anymore, so if i dont speak to you again, have an awesome summer!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »