Reviews for Show me what's hidden within your heart
JacqlaneMaeFrost chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I feel like doing this. ALso this was a really great story. I absolutly loved it! Please write a squel.

1. How old am I? 25?

2. Who does Naruto belong with? Sasuke. Duh. ;)

3. What zodiac sign am I? I don't know. I would need to know your birthday.

4. When's Naruto's birthday? October 10th.
kittyperfect chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
i didnt like the ending-_-
Blackstone Heart chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
AMAZING IT WAS AMAZING! What a lovely gorey ending!
Blackstone Heart chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Naruto onii-chan don't cry! Sasu-chan will pull through I know it!
Blackstone Heart chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
This is F***ING AMAZING!
Blackstone Heart chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Be NICE FOR ONCE Kyuubi-sama!
Blackstone Heart chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Happy Birthday Naruto onii-chan! GOOD BOY SASU-CHAN! *punches nurse in the face* DON'T BE MEAN TO MY ONII-CHAN YOU STUPID MOFO!
Blackstone Heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
NARUTO ONII-CHAN! I wish my family could adopt him... and I would beat up the people that make fun of my onii-chan!
pa0lini chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHA omg! kyuubu singing! k.i.s.s.i.n.g! oh that was clever! love this story! awesome job! ]
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
XD I lovce how you make Naruto suffer And I love how fluffy you get Sasuke to be Thank you!
Gaara'slilsis chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
1)you are in your twenties

2)according to the fanfics you have written, he belongs with sasuke

3)i'm guessing you are virgo

4)October 10th

If you don't have a plot for the sequal to this (and i have read the 1st chap of it) then i suggest having Sasu & Naru meet and have to work with Gaa & Shika in a fight against the "mysterious eyes" and the people of the village so that they can keep their human spirits, maybe add a kid or two (not nessisarily biological) to add to the drama, suspence, and what's at stake!
sher162252 chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
Wow.. This was a great story.. I can't wait to read the sequel.. Thanks for writing it..

As for the questions 1. 18 2. Naruto belongs to Sasuke, lol 3. idk 4. Oct. 13
HufflepuffGleek chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
(Glowing White demon eyes and Demon voice)You are an EVIL author for giving us a CliffHanger!
HufflepuffGleek chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Poor Naru-Kun(Starts sobbing).He has been through so much you ever heard the song I'm just a kid by simple plan I think that song is perfect for Naruto.
and we all come tumbling down chapter 3 . 7/20/2008