Reviews for Was a Heroine, Is a Damsel
Hi
coolcari chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
hey hey hey! can't wait 4 the next update i really like this story
The Earth's Unwavering Flame chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Hey, cool story! Ur a great writer :) When r ya gonna finish the next chapter?
Denalien chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
Ge!Growse!

xP

But in a funny way! :D

YOU WILL CONTINUE IF I SAY SO! MWUHAHAHAHAHA

ok now I'M OOC!

And don't tell me that now they... uhhm...'made love'!

XO
ella thompson chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
UPDATE SOON!oh and great story
Dreamer878 chapter 15 . 9/12/2007
I really like this story. Are you going to continue it soon?
raestar13 chapter 15 . 5/3/2007
I LOVE this story, for Gods own sake update. I promise to give you a thousand reviwe's if only you update. I need to know how this end, and by the way it completely brings out a lot of emotions when i read it such as saddnes, anger, joy and even happiness. This truly portarys not only the real spirit to fanfiction but a fairytale that some women in the world wish would have a happy ending, if that even makes any snese. Anyway please i beg you update this story, with the ambition to writing i know you have somwere in your mind.

P.s. i am not crazy just very caught up with this story, and would you midn sending me a reply telling me if you are going to update or not.
Lilly69 chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
LOVE IT
actress2bjess chapter 15 . 6/24/2006
Wow. This story keeps getting better and better. SO MUCH GOOD BB-RAE SUGARNESS! ah, yes. YOU ROCK MAH SOCKS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Affrettando chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Vesper just sounds so...um...so awkward. I really prefer the name Raven, It's so cool. I wish my name was Raven.
Affrettando chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
If you meant for Raven's name to truly be Vesperr, it's your choice. But just in case, I'll have you know that Raven is her real name.
Affrettando chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Not bad, I just read the first chapter, and I want to see where this leads to. Good job.
BooYah'sTheWord chapter 15 . 5/17/2006
OOh! Good Chapter! Every one clap for IsaacGSO! *everyone claps* Huzzah! Keep updating! Luv it Luv it Luv it! Oh! Glad you like Speedy! Huzzah! Peace out!
Gray Nameless chapter 15 . 5/17/2006
You're very welcome, it's really all my pleasure. Not many authors are this open to their readers. That's great for you, especially as an author. Aww, I've found a friend in you too. Thank you for that! _

Haha, yes indeed, James can be a big butthole, but somehow you've shown him more human in this chapter than ever. Yes, superheroes are people just like us, and it's great that you can write them in that way, in a way that lets the reader relate and connect to what the characters are going through. This chapter was probably the most emotional chapter with Vesper and Garfield (aka BB and Rae), the arguement, the passion, and the "beast" moment had me on the edge of my seat, and the confessions of "I love you's" were truly touching.

I love the reference to the "beast" in Gar's conversation with James in the previous chapter, and the way you wrote them making love. It was not overdone in detail, yet you knew what they were doing and it was just as romantic as any other one chapter lemon. Hehe, don't worry *is very proud of you,* _ And at least you've touched many with this intimate chapter.

Every detail, every paragraph, the beggining, and the ending line were done very well and beautifully.

I have to thank you just as much. You're very inspiring, and yes it's so much fun, to both read your story and chat with the writer.

I'm sad that Gar will be going back to CA :( but I know that it will be alright somehow in the end, and I can't wait for an update! _ You ice my cream!

On the side, "Urg…I dislike the way some people portray Starfire. She’s not stupid! Granted, she may not be on the top of my list, but I give her props for being so true to herself."

I agree! I hate it when Starfire is portrayed as incredibly dumb in stories. "Robin, what is this XXYY?" She may be new to Earth, but she knows enough about it to get around. And people tend to forget that she has a warrior side to her too, though I love how that contradicts her sweetness and optimism. Starfire has tons of potential as a character, and she didn't even get her own season. _ I just hope fanfics do her more justice.
fernnu chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
Hello once again,

First, before my lengthy, expected review, i must comment on your response. Too kind? Perhaps. I have had the closest people in my life constantly repeat such a statment [or simmilar variations] to which i simply reply "Someone's got to be, just to throw everyone else off and be the one constant thing in someone's life." I dont know if that accurately describes it, but it is the only answer i could ever give. It is who i am and a part of my fundemental identity. And i must agree that life does indeed seem to "throw the curveball" when you least expect it, and always at the worst possible time. Writing seems to be ever-repressed and demoted to the bottom of the lengthy "List of Things Needed to be Done" in our lives. I very much appreciate the offer to talk, and must admit that i have a confession. At some point, somehow...i stumbled across your xanga profile. Before the obvious [STALKER] words spread through your mind, allow me to continue. I do not recall how i came there, but most likely it was durring a night of insomnia, where i was up late, idly internet-surfing. Is it strange to say you intrigue me? If the promise to talk is still viable, i would very much love to have a conversation with you, at your conveiniance and with your total willing acceptance, of course. Hopefully such a revelation does not deter you from enjoying my honest and truthful responses. If it has at all, or has "creeped you out" for lack of a better term, just do not comment on this review in your next chapter and i will allow you to continue without ever hearing any mention from these idle, typing hands. Also i must express my absolute love for Eddie Izzard, and have yet to find anyone able to quote him accurately...until now, it seems.

I am glad to report that every angle you portray is readily picked up by the reader and the story constantly gets better with each chapter. The belief in layers was once a belief that i too shared, but i must confess to having become bitter in my experiances with the vast majority of people. Though life is never black and white, many actions have reprecussions that can not be justified with "layers". Please escuse the cynasism, it cant be helped...

Women do love gentlemen, but many times never act on them [or at least not in my experiances] i am glad that Gar finally lucked out; which brings us to the actual review...

As usual, such eloquence has yet to be matched. The words, the symbols, the story; they all weave together in an intricate web of amazing storytelling. I am so glad you added the impromptu beast segment into the chapter, which took away the clicheed love scene that has been all too overdone on And yet, you stayed true to the hopless romantics reading your story by giving them an accurate taste of just how powerful love can be and what it can accomplish. Only the words "Bravo" and "Excellent" come to mind.

I do believe this ends my review. Please forgive my ramblings, i hope they find you well. Thank you for your kind words and for yet another great chapter and response. I apologize for the long novella i seem to have written.

good writing,