Reviews for Was a Heroine, Is a Damsel
mr.rogers chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
very good
mr.rogers chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
thought it was your first story sorry i
mr.rogers chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
ok preety good for your first story
starrob chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
you should change on what they work .robin can be the owner of a very sophisticated can be the vice president
Star-Elie chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
UPDATE SOON OR DIE LOL JOKING...JUST UPDATE 'KAY? SORRY 'BOUT THE CAPS, IT'S STUCK, I DID MY PENNAME BEFORE IT GOT STUCK, STUPID THING.
Xx.Feline.Fatale.xX chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
I don't really like the name Vesper for Raven, I think Kali would be a good name for her or you could use it as her nickname. Vesper just sounds too like a car or something. I liked the story update soon!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
hey nice chapter!

and i do like just the name vesper.

unless you could find a good nickname.

other than 'vess'...i just dont like that one.

so yea.

very happy gars back! update soon!
acatalepsy chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
oh my gawd. i love this story and i am super excited to find out what happens next, please please please update very soon ! i would love to find out what happens.

love,

savi
DarkElf6 chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Pretty, pretty, pretty-ful chappie, my homey, honey, sweetheart, darling, (continues with a long list of petnames for a half hour), AND yeah... Hehe, it was so sweet. Can't wait for more; and i hope that your hand feels better soonly.
Free-Desert-Wind chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Excellent! I usually start off my reviews with an assesment of the grammar in a person's fic, but I see no fault in yours. I applaud you and your ability to write correctly.

You appear to have a few aspects of the Titans' pasts a little off, but it isn't too bad. (Personally, I didn't like how you changed Robin's name to Rick.)

Raven also is OOC like you said, but I'd suggest that even though it is understood that the Titans have matured, they should not change too drastically without explaination. The ability to have so much control over her powers is a sudden change for Raven.

Overall, this is a very well thought out fic, I like it a lot. Please update it soon!

~Coco
rune chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Yay, an update. This is a good one, but one question. Is beastboy going to be dark. Because if he is, then that is going to be really cool.
awfulwaffle09 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
YAY! you updated! im so happy now!

and im just guessing...does star have *coughcoughGARcoughcough* AHEM. sry. does she have a little plan up her sleeve for VESPER and GAR? (gosh i just LOVE that name! VESPERVESPERVESPERVESPER!)

and i like how you made them seem a bit older! lets just hope that gar didn't age too much! and maybe he's found a way not to be so green?

not that greens a bad thing...but yea.

k well, UPDATE SOON PLZ! and i hope your hand gets better! i know how it is when u have ta stay at a hospital overnight~its very sucky...

-vactioning in Colorado, walking to Denny's from lodge. about to step up onto curb, hit by a Dodge Durango. but dont worry, im STILL ALIVE. plus it just hit my foot.-
violetctm chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
i love this fic! can u pretty pls. continue it as soon as possible? thx!
Xx.Feline.Fatale.xX chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Really really good! I like Raven-err I mean Veesper. James is a jerk. But Rick and Kori are awesome. And uber-cute together! Write MORE
awfulwaffle09 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
wow, the first chapter went very smoothly!

and i really like that name, Vesper.

and im in love with the british accent! awsome.

oh, do you know the pairings yet? like have you really decided on them?

cause im a sucker for good bb/rae fics. and yours has the potential.

UPDATE SOON.