Reviews for Was a Heroine, Is a Damsel
Black Raven Austria chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Hey its really good!
rune chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is a good start. "If your going to start somthing you better start it good" as the saying goes. Up date soon please.
acatalepsy chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
woohoo! that was lovely! please update soon! i hope raven ends up with beast boy! hehehe that is my favoruite! ahh! i cant spell, i am sorry!

please UPDATe SON!

love,

savi
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was so awsome! Loved it! But why did you have to break her heart? Who is this Kelly girl? Is she Starfire just with a different name? What are the couples? Please say its not a Rae/bb I hate those. But I love this update soon.
darkaurora333 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
o0 interesting for a first timer you are very good apparently you write outside of ff it would be very interesting to read your other works if you need anything email me I'm always here to help

do update soon
plenTpak chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
O that was really really good! i love the name james too! and while i was reading that entire thing, i kept thinking that the guy looked like james sunderland...oh well...

that was so awesome!

*bows down in worship*
DarkElf6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Cool chappie, my friend. Hope to read more soonly, ok?

(now i hate the name James. Oh well, never really liked it anyways)
Grey Rain chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was so great! You've got a real talent! Please write more soon! Oh, and by the way, what are the pairings? I hope you'll get lots more reviews, because you rock!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12