Reviews for Was a Heroine, Is a Damsel
fernnu chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
Well hello there once again,

Ah well, greetings are in order, welcome back. I am sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time inbetween chapters. I too, understand the hectic stress that comes between creativity and the writing process. Its one thing to keep your deadline, it's a complete other matter to keep the updates well-written, thought out, and passionate, as you have done so far. If you were to check on my story's progress, then you would find that i am ashamed by my lack of writing. The reasoning for my lack of inspiration is largely due to an absense of good...just about anything. Life seems to have sent me a few curve balls, and as such, i have struck out-losing my passion in writing [as of late]. Being a writer means being subject to one's personal emotions and the sorrow/uninspiration is so great that it dampens my efforts to complete an update. If your issues were anyway close to my own, then i can fully understand the lack of updates and would never hold it against you. As such, i doubt very much that any loyal, true reader, would do so as well.

Excuse my ramblings, for it seems we have, once again, fallen into gentle routine. On to the actual review.

Honestly, this chapter through me off. The hiatus of recent updates caused me to [shamefully] forget this story in the tumult of everyday life. When the update email arrived, i was surprised and reminded. After reading the first paragraph unsuccesfully, i back tracked a few chapters to immerse myself back into your wonderfully written world. Once i had the appropriate background situated, i began again. This latest installment is a short and sweet add-on to your masterpiece. Your ability with increasing any reader's complete distaste for some characters and absolute addoration in others, is amazing. The bar scene, Jame's falsity, Gar's suspicion and Jame's deciet are all painted perfectly. All characterizations were accentuated with realistic and consistent, true-to-form descriptions, and the incorporation of Jame's dark humor and introduction of Roy to Oregon all bring an airy feel that counter balances the disdain felt for James.

Speaking of which, though you used his last remark "you beast" as an obvious reference to Gar's teen days as Beast boy; you furthered my dislike for James, by using that terminology. The reasoning behind this is that a particular person who is the most chauvonistic, degrading, abusive and particularly nasty person i have ever had the displeasure to know, frequently uses the phrase "you beast" when speaking with ladies he tries [and sometimes succeeds in] getting together with. I find that he and James have many simmilarities and though this is purely cooincidental, i still must applaud how fate works to connect me with your piece of writing, once more. Job well done!

All else in your story, as usual, is up to, and above par.

Now, i shall release you from the bondage of reading through this particularly long, and winded review. Hopefully it finds you in good health, good humor, good graces, and good inspiration. May you update soon and find the passion needed for more amazing chapters. Though you made a commitment, being a writer means being human, and as such, you are at the mercy of everyday life and delays. Perhaps your chapter will help spark my recent inabilities.

As alaways, Good woork, Good Writing,

Fern_nu

barry

P.s. i do believe i recieved your PM but perhaps my response failed to be succesfully delivered. As you remarked, Computers these days...
BooYah'sTheWord chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
!

I LOVE your story so far! You have all the right couples...*sigh* excelent. Do you like Speedy? If you do, that's so great! Fanfics with him that don't have him gay or a total arse are hard to find. I luvses Speedy! Great work! Pleze update soon! Peace out!
msdarling chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
love your story!

is gar going to turn into the beast?

hm
ckelliott chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
OH, this is cute!

i have never read a

Teen titains fanfic before.

:]

I'm all about Faruba&spirited away!

this was the first i read of..

the teen titans before.

But i
It's a beauty spot not a mole chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
I absolutely, positively love your story. one of the best I've ever read here on Fanfiction. You are an excellent writer and carry on with this story. Update and I'll so totally review until you get sick of me. Cheerio,

-Ironsarekool.

P.s- when are you planning to update? Soon I hope.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
GUESS WHO It IS! ITS ME, SHADOW! THE ONE AND ONLY! I JUST GOT MY ACCOUNT, SO, I WILL SOON HAFF A STORY UP! C U SOON! :)

A! CAN'T BELIEVE IT! :)
Shadow and Nightmare chapter 13 . 3/12/2006
i am haff goatt today/. nightmare will haff to take over the typing

ook me is promising not to be being back spacing eth anything. oh i read the part bout what the title is bout and i is haffingone thingeth to sayeth.

you go fluffy

we FLAME!

ony thing *only thing fluff is good for is setting on fire.

yes! and i aff thi to thay. *i haff this to say, an ething that starts bwith fluff, ends with fluff, or duies in flame. *dies in fklamew. *flames

yah! i gotit rghht.

wow hsow *who knew not backspacing was so ammusing . oh by the way me w(Nightmare)yshould se maih when maih is listeniong to ou *to Haunted, me go all posessed like. right i am the second one and this paragraph.

whoa... nightmareethn iseth goingeth all creepyeht... i suck at typin g on this computertyk... AH!

HOLY JDSFLKJFAKL;JDSFAOIUJF;LAJDD;KLFJASL;KJFAKSJDFKLASDJFKLASDJF;LKASJDF;LAKJF; NIGHTMARE IS DOIUNG THE CRTEEPY EYE THINGY! SHE A! DID IT AGAIN! JFOIAUJF;IAJSDF;IAJSD;FLKAJSDF;LJASD;LKFJASL;KDFJA;LKSDFJAL;KDSFJDA;LKJDSFL;AKJDSF;LSDAKJFKL;ASDJF;LKAJDFLKUOIQUEBFNCJUA F FHD FJD FJGEDFNF H

I/M SCARED OF OUKJWEKEJHDFLUKASD R COMPUTERS TECHER! HER NAME IS MRS. QUEEB. ACTUQALLUY , ITS NAMED MRS. MGLWES I MEAND S GLEBS. AND STINK STONJK. WHY DOES YOUR HOUSE HAFF SUHCH JCREPPY DOLLS? THEY SCARE ME SO BAD! I'M NEVER GIONA BE ABLE TO SLEEP AGFAIN! AND I 'LL FAIL THE SATS AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAUSLTS!
Dragon's Assistant chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
i would cookie! that was incridabably funny. wish i thought of that. but seriously, do i get a cookie?
Dragon's Assistant chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
nice chapter, and beast boy is the best, hands down!
Shadow and Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
YELO! WE ART THOUGH BACK! ETH!

! KK, WHAT'S NEW WITH US... UHH, WELL TODAY WE WENT TO THREE BANKS AND RAIDED THEM OF THEIR PENNIES! IT WAS FUN, AND WE GO INTO THE PLACE AND SAY, "CAN WE HAVE 20 BUCKS WORTH OF PENNIES?" AND THEY STARE AT US LIKE "WHAAT THE HELL ARE THESE TWO MORONS F'ING THINKING?" AND THEN WE TAKE THE PENNIES AND WALK OUT OF THERE. ONE PLACE OONLY GAVE US $5, SO AT THE NEXT PLACE WE HAD TO GET $15 IN PENNIES. I MEAN, ISN'T WACHOVIA CHEAP? THEY ONLY HAD $5! WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

~S AND N!
xmasbaby94 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Nice story so far! Love the song! I wonder where you got the idea from?
Woodsy2403 chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
great story i think the pairing bbrae is great and i think u should really get them to confess their feelings to each other in the nxt chapter plz update soon
Gray Nameless chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
Yup! Proud Filipina you've got here! ;) Dense? No way! I'm not even sure what your nationality is...American is it? Yeah, you use it like, "All girls are Ku-ja!" Oneshot oneshot. At the moment it's in my Trash folder. I don't think Ill post it, but there's a chance. I'm also trying to make a Christmas Oneshot, but I don't know where to start. . ' Thanks for the support! Ill make sure to tell you when I post either of them up. Whew! Finally the link worked! And thank you so much for the villain lists. _ And definitely, I can't wait for more Sal appearances.

And now the story...I'm so excited that Gar and Rae finally expressed their feelings for one another, at least to the others. Vic and Bee were so funny! And James, I had this feeling it had to do with Terra. Were you inspired by GeoForce? Well, him and Slade working together is so...dun dun dun ish. I'm wondering if James has any feelings for Rae. "Didn't he?"

Another two thumbs up for the title too.

Keep on updating! We'll be waiting here patiently as always. ;) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advanced too.

Oh, and Isaac, if you haven't heard about the best BBRae news ever, please check out my profile, there's a link at the very bottom. Please do click it. _

I just found out right now too that Rob and Star kiss in the newest eppie, "Go!" You can check out the screenshots at titansgo, the link I gave you.

You Mistle my Toe!
RLBB chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
YAY! Update!

Awesome, Gar is gonna tell Rae how he feels, though I sense a couple hurdles before that happens.

Anyway, thanx for doing Jinx .

The ones with slade and Mumbo wre really funny, they made me laugh so hard!

Post again soon!
Xinthos chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
once again, reviewing a random chapter. Lol, i just thought i'd let u kno that the story is still rly good, and getting better. I hope James dies, i thought he was like Terra too, except atleast Terra did SOMETHING good... I was also surprised that Vesper didnt get mad at garfield, i kinda wanted her too, though i'm not sure why. Too many drama fics, right? sry for making this so long and in a random place. KEEP WRITING!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »