Reviews for Was a Heroine, Is a Damsel
msdarling chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
love your story!

is gar going to turn into the beast?

hm
ckelliott chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
OH, this is cute!

i have never read a

Teen titains fanfic before.

:]

I'm all about Faruba&spirited away!

this was the first i read of..

the teen titans before.

But i
It's a beauty spot not a mole chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
I absolutely, positively love your story. one of the best I've ever read here on Fanfiction. You are an excellent writer and carry on with this story. Update and I'll so totally review until you get sick of me. Cheerio,

-Ironsarekool.

P.s- when are you planning to update? Soon I hope.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
GUESS WHO It IS! ITS ME, SHADOW! THE ONE AND ONLY! I JUST GOT MY ACCOUNT, SO, I WILL SOON HAFF A STORY UP! C U SOON! :)

A! CAN'T BELIEVE IT! :)
Shadow and Nightmare chapter 13 . 3/12/2006
i am haff goatt today/. nightmare will haff to take over the typing

ook me is promising not to be being back spacing eth anything. oh i read the part bout what the title is bout and i is haffingone thingeth to sayeth.

you go fluffy

we FLAME!

ony thing *only thing fluff is good for is setting on fire.

yes! and i aff thi to thay. *i haff this to say, an ething that starts bwith fluff, ends with fluff, or duies in flame. *dies in fklamew. *flames

yah! i gotit rghht.

wow hsow *who knew not backspacing was so ammusing . oh by the way me w(Nightmare)yshould se maih when maih is listeniong to ou *to Haunted, me go all posessed like. right i am the second one and this paragraph.

whoa... nightmareethn iseth goingeth all creepyeht... i suck at typin g on this computertyk... AH!

HOLY JDSFLKJFAKL;JDSFAOIUJF;LAJDD;KLFJASL;KJFAKSJDFKLASDJFKLASDJF;LKASJDF;LAKJF; NIGHTMARE IS DOIUNG THE CRTEEPY EYE THINGY! SHE A! DID IT AGAIN! JFOIAUJF;IAJSDF;IAJSD;FLKAJSDF;LJASD;LKFJASL;KDFJA;LKSDFJAL;KDSFJDA;LKJDSFL;AKJDSF;LSDAKJFKL;ASDJF;LKAJDFLKUOIQUEBFNCJUA F FHD FJD FJGEDFNF H

I/M SCARED OF OUKJWEKEJHDFLUKASD R COMPUTERS TECHER! HER NAME IS MRS. QUEEB. ACTUQALLUY , ITS NAMED MRS. MGLWES I MEAND S GLEBS. AND STINK STONJK. WHY DOES YOUR HOUSE HAFF SUHCH JCREPPY DOLLS? THEY SCARE ME SO BAD! I'M NEVER GIONA BE ABLE TO SLEEP AGFAIN! AND I 'LL FAIL THE SATS AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAUSLTS!
Dragon's Assistant chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
i would cookie! that was incridabably funny. wish i thought of that. but seriously, do i get a cookie?
Dragon's Assistant chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
nice chapter, and beast boy is the best, hands down!
Shadow and Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
YELO! WE ART THOUGH BACK! ETH!

! KK, WHAT'S NEW WITH US... UHH, WELL TODAY WE WENT TO THREE BANKS AND RAIDED THEM OF THEIR PENNIES! IT WAS FUN, AND WE GO INTO THE PLACE AND SAY, "CAN WE HAVE 20 BUCKS WORTH OF PENNIES?" AND THEY STARE AT US LIKE "WHAAT THE HELL ARE THESE TWO MORONS F'ING THINKING?" AND THEN WE TAKE THE PENNIES AND WALK OUT OF THERE. ONE PLACE OONLY GAVE US $5, SO AT THE NEXT PLACE WE HAD TO GET $15 IN PENNIES. I MEAN, ISN'T WACHOVIA CHEAP? THEY ONLY HAD $5! WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

S AND N!
xmasbaby94 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Nice story so far! Love the song! I wonder where you got the idea from?
Woodsy2403 chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
great story i think the pairing bbrae is great and i think u should really get them to confess their feelings to each other in the nxt chapter plz update soon
Gray Nameless chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
Yup! Proud Filipina you've got here! ;) Dense? No way! I'm not even sure what your nationality is...American is it? Yeah, you use it like, "All girls are Ku-ja!" Oneshot oneshot. At the moment it's in my Trash folder. I don't think Ill post it, but there's a chance. I'm also trying to make a Christmas Oneshot, but I don't know where to start. . ' Thanks for the support! Ill make sure to tell you when I post either of them up. Whew! Finally the link worked! And thank you so much for the villain lists. _ And definitely, I can't wait for more Sal appearances.

And now the story...I'm so excited that Gar and Rae finally expressed their feelings for one another, at least to the others. Vic and Bee were so funny! And James, I had this feeling it had to do with Terra. Were you inspired by GeoForce? Well, him and Slade working together is so...dun dun dun ish. I'm wondering if James has any feelings for Rae. "Didn't he?"

Another two thumbs up for the title too.

Keep on updating! We'll be waiting here patiently as always. ;) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advanced too.

Oh, and Isaac, if you haven't heard about the best BBRae news ever, please check out my profile, there's a link at the very bottom. Please do click it. _

I just found out right now too that Rob and Star kiss in the newest eppie, "Go!" You can check out the screenshots at titansgo, the link I gave you.

You Mistle my Toe!
RLBB chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
YAY! Update!

Awesome, Gar is gonna tell Rae how he feels, though I sense a couple hurdles before that happens.

Anyway, thanx for doing Jinx .

The ones with slade and Mumbo wre really funny, they made me laugh so hard!

Post again soon!
Xinthos chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
once again, reviewing a random chapter. Lol, i just thought i'd let u kno that the story is still rly good, and getting better. I hope James dies, i thought he was like Terra too, except atleast Terra did SOMETHING good... I was also surprised that Vesper didnt get mad at garfield, i kinda wanted her too, though i'm not sure why. Too many drama fics, right? sry for making this so long and in a random place. KEEP WRITING!
Xinthos chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
w00t, i don't kno y i'm reviewin the first chapter when theres like 10 more ahead of me! i like it though, and i'm sure it will get even better (not that this chapter is bad, cuz its great.) i'd say update soon but... u kno
shadow chapter 13 . 12/8/2005
mwahahahahahaha! ok... i haff a few things to say: forstly, my email address is above, and just in case your comp is being a bad computer, i shall repeat- erm... type it! IT IS...

ok, EXCELLENT CHAPTER! i is REALLY liking it!

ok, a few other things to say! here they are:

WHAT THE HELL DO U MEAN BY SAYING THAT THIS FIC IS ALMOST DONE! THIS WAS THE FIRST TT FIC ME AND NIGHTMARE EVER READ, AND U ARE ENDING IT? WHY? OH, CRUEL FATE, WHY DO U MOCK ME!

NEXT: haff u read Nightmare's fic? it is AWESOME!

read it! read it! u know u want to...

now, finally, i think i only haff a few more things to say:

do u like to start the clap? i'm OBSESSED with it... if u email me i shall tell u about it more, and the practice of starting the clap.

nEXT: BB RAE 4EVER!

AND, FINALLY: CURSE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!

that is all. stay cool!