Reviews for Was a Heroine, Is a Damsel
shadow chapter 13 . 12/8/2005
mwahahahahahaha! ok... i haff a few things to say: forstly, my email address is above, and just in case your comp is being a bad computer, i shall repeat- erm... type it! IT IS...

ok, EXCELLENT CHAPTER! i is REALLY liking it!

ok, a few other things to say! here they are:

WHAT THE HELL DO U MEAN BY SAYING THAT THIS FIC IS ALMOST DONE! THIS WAS THE FIRST TT FIC ME AND NIGHTMARE EVER READ, AND U ARE ENDING IT? WHY? OH, CRUEL FATE, WHY DO U MOCK ME!

NEXT: haff u read Nightmare's fic? it is AWESOME!

read it! read it! u know u want to...

now, finally, i think i only haff a few more things to say:

do u like to start the clap? i'm OBSESSED with it... if u email me i shall tell u about it more, and the practice of starting the clap.

nEXT: BB RAE 4EVER!

AND, FINALLY: CURSE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!

that is all. stay cool!

~Shadow! :) *screams"WOOHO! and jumps off buuilding*
World of Nightmares chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
update soon i love it as ushual. It would be a longer review but i have homework so i wil be back. I updated if u are borde. Nightmare
jimmyhere chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
A lovely chapter, and the title's so poetic. Gar, Vic, and Bee seem to use a bit too much slang for my liking, but it's your story, and a damn good one at that.
DarkElf6 chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
Sure, please do tell me later, ok? .

*munches on cookies*

This chapter was delectable, my darling! I caught a few vocab words! Thanks to Mrs. Farmer.

SNOW! Let it snow, let it snow, let it sNOW!
fernnu chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
Well it seems that i must begin this review with some apologies. First and most importantly, i am sad to hear that you are feeling under the weather and sick. With the seasons changing and all the hectic schedules and holidays, i know that falling ill is the last thing anybody wants. Also, i guess i should apologize for making these reviews so hard for you to respond to. I would stop reviewing, for your sake, but such a magnificent story like this one is too good to let go without commending its continuating storyline or, for that matter the authoress. I hope that your illness quickly dies and you begin to feel back to your old, healthy self. Furthermore, i am elated that you enjoy my story. the next chapter is a bit of a conundrum to write out. I must do so with careful presicion because, although it will seem unimportant, it shall set up the basis for the "final battle" looming up in the next 3 chapters. well, enough with that, i would hate to give away too much; besides, this is a review for your wonderful piece, not my own mediocre one.

now, to the actual review

True, this addition was a bit shorter than the rest, but no faults can be blamed if, like this one, the chapter is a well written and thought out filler. Clearing up some references between slade and James, while still keeping an air of mystery and leeding the reader up for the "Cale's date" between garfield and vesper are all very well done in this chapter, despite your being sick. Bee, Victor and Gar are all depicted with a mastery that i have yet to see done in a better fashion than you have. You seem to have an effortless ability to flawlessly add on to the comic/tv show relationship set up between them and intensify and allow it to evolve naturally. their interaction is realistic and humorous; exactly as if this chapter, or all of the story, for that matter were a part of the show or comic. Amazing job!

Well, this seems to be enough of my drabble and praise. i hope that the manner in which i write this is not of annoyance. i could change my style to incorporate "yos" and "wass ups,?" slangs that i am very capable and do use in everyday life. in truth, i use your story as an excuse to practice my writing skills further with an actual inteligent and thought out review, so as to give you an accurate account of how i, a devoute reader feels about your progressing story. Hopefully the feedback you recieve from my reviews will only help to bring your health back in tune and your spirits to be raised.

Enough, i shall leave you and free you from reading this review any further.

Good work, good writing

As always

Fern_NU
tenacioustictac chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
*takes deep breath in* DUUDE! YOU ROCK! i like the part when rae snoops on slade's and james' call! anyways.. update! OR FACE... um.. FACE MY WRATH! (if i have one)
Jampaqd chapter 12 . 12/4/2005
i've heard that it is now against the rules to give replies to your reviewers (example: MiSs JoVaNNa: blah blah blah). i'm not sure about the rule, but i am sure that i don't want your story deleted or something!
tenacioustictac chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
wow! very good! :D plz update!
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
hI JUST DOING SOMTIN WITH MY BIO THINGY, DON'T MENTION THIS REVIEW, i AM TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT I- CURSE U CAPS LOCK! ok as I was saying... don't mention this, I don't want Shadow to know that I have an account. don't mention this...
Shadow and Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
E-MAIL US OR DIE! WE WILL BE HERE, AT-

wright Nightmare in subject thingy, I ios wearing Teen Titans shirt and Star Wars hat, it is so alwsom caus it is Yoda and he has light saber and looks evil... E (slap slip fall) no really u should read The Nightmare, they haf updateD.. (SLAP) U IS NEEDING TO EMAIL CAUS d IS SICK AND U OW IT TO S! remove hat and look at ground, poor D...

~Nightmare

email me at put SHADOW in subject thibgy

gues wat we r gonna b 4 halloween... and u were right- we r girls, all 3 of us...

PLEZE DON'T CALL ME CATASTROPHE AGAIN OR WE WILL GET BACK AT U! (even though u r the BEST fanfic author EVER- some of thos HP writteres are either idiots or on crack- or some degre of both...)

~shaDOW
fernnu chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
well hello there once again. It was originally Fern_nu (a line seperating the two words) but doesnt like the little blank line thing so it ends up being fernnu. either way its alright with me. Thank you for your compliments on my story and your reviews, i appreciate it dearly coming from a writer with talent like your own.

Now onto the actual review.

This chapter was different. Different good, to be more specific, as always. Many times humorous writings found on or chapters such as these that lose the seriousness and drama of the story often feel out of place and brings the story's overall value down. In any case, this story is no such example. As always your writing style helps the flow of the story stay in tune with your previous chapters. Raven is always sarcastic and has much dry humor to her; because of this, the talk with sal, her immaginary friend from the past and the remarks (ie, frootloop, etc.) only help to contribute to what makes raven...raven. Incorporating Bee, Vic, Kori and Robin helps keep the story true and not just focusing on only the major characters. Many writers forget to include a broad spectrum. In my story, for instance, it is done on purpose, in this story: you flawlessly keep them alive and still interesting throughout your writing and storyline.

well, i seem to have rambled enough for this review. Keep up the good work. i look foreward to the next chapter, which i know will be another graceful addition to your masterpiece.

as always, good writing

Fern_nu
Nightmare SHADOW chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
IAM SHADOW! U, SIR, DISGUST ME! (B THE WAY, THAT IS N'S LINE, SHE MADE IT UP, ALL THE COPYRIGHT CRAP...) WHAT THE HELL WERE U THINKING? U HAFF DELETED ME... OH, WELL, U CAN STILL EMAIIL ME, BUT IF U DO IT 1 MORE TIME U R GOING DOWN!

~SHADOW!

ps- thanx 4 updating so fast, but...new chappie is ok, but u ruined it by repalacing my name with yours. u now officialy SUCK!

HI! The chapter was ok, HOW COULD U REPLACE SHADOW'S NAME? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT? any way.. the fourth verse is as followes..

dashing through the snow

on a stretcher of lime green

down the hills i go

crashing into trees.

everything's going black

i think i broke my back

paramedics come running with some staples and an axe

and then the whole refrain thingy

well... I think that is the whole song, is u liking? If u lost the rest e mail me or Shadow for it. WOW... it is really hard to make her think that someone sucks... unless it is stupid Andrew... anyway, CONGRATS I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT! I still don't get who the hell that sal person thingy was... OH WELL! so... ya... e mail or im me I is on al the time caus I gots notin better to do. E mail Shadow too, start wit an apolgy... trust me... she has notin to do also.. In fact we rote 10 and 21 page essays about notin just 4 extracredet... that and I was bord... so well I think I got notin else to say... wait u should read "The Nightmare". Its about what happens to the Titans after they watch "The Ring" it is so alwsom.. oh and I have this really scarry clip thing that I is wanting to e mail u.. so Email me so I can get ur address and e mail it to u. put Nightmare in subject box, same wit Shadow but Shadow not Nightmare or that other psycho name.

~ Nightmare
Briiiing chapter 12 . 10/21/2005
Did I like sal? Darling, I loved her! Add more looneys to your story, you do that sort of character well. Actually, you do all your characters well. Including looneys, of course.

Anyway, i love it. Good balance of drama and humor.
DarkElf6 chapter 12 . 10/21/2005
I wanna cookie! . Loved this chappie! Loved Sal!

Um, I'd like to talk to you more about the UPS. I'm really worried if you work so much in December... but yeah...

Love you, sweetie! *huggles*
Sarcasm Queen1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
The name Beatrice(or Beatriz) Roxs! My name is Beatriz! Why does Beatrice wear those earings?
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »