Reviews for Full Potential
Ace Ian Combat chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Finally! I was beginning to worry that you had just quit on this story. Very glad to see you didn't, and you just keep doing an excellent job! Update as soon as possible!
BlueSkies817 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
You have to update soon. I'm dying to know what comes next. I can picture Kim with angel wings. She looks so beautiful.
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
WOW... i think that's all i can say. i'm just speechless. please update soon!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
very cool chapter, Romance, Anger, Angist! WE need more SOON!
mattb3671 chapter 4 . 12/27/2005

update soon.

mattb3671 chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
man, that chappie had alot going on. Monkey Fist knows something...

well done. you might try a beta. no complaints from me, but others can catch the little stuff. I use one. :)

mattb3671 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
good start! don't know how I missed this! will it be X-Possible? I'll read on.

Worker72 chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Wow, Kim has run away. But what's next on the agenda? At least we now have a better idea why Ron was improved.
Otritzi chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
She's not going to last very long. She needs Ron's help if she realizes it or not. Besides, where can she go? The mountians, some secluded spot that nobody ever goes? What she needs is some way to retrain herself to fight with her wings.

Good story, Please keep the chapters coming.
MrDrP chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
I just read the four chapters of this unusual but highly entertaining story. Very well done. Good plot, nice writing. Look forward to the update.
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Alphamech chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
You finally update and leave a cliffhanger for those that care...nice working of suspense, but hopefully your next update won't take so long? I have enjoyed the story so far and hope to read it to the end. The one good thing about older authors is that they can make stories that acctually have an end eventhough it takes forever for them to update. Happy Holidays
conan98002 chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
great fic that line about grankids though isnt kim supposed to be steril?
Prominence Flare chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
userx chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
YAY! An new chapter! And a very good new chapter at that, too! Wow, I thought this story was dead but I added it to my alert list anyway, and wow ] The story itself is very well done. It's highly original, faithful to the series, and have a nice splash of humor to boot. Keep up the good work! I'm really looking foward to reading more of this.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »