Reviews for Full Potential
Jak4 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
I just read your story and it was amazing please update soon.
CharmedMilliE chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
cool, story,
Psycho King chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
New chapter... YEY!

Clarification on Ron's powers... YEY!

Kim left... -_-'

Ron should take her to the ninja school... if anybody, who's also acostumed to wierd events, would be able to teach her how to fight with the drag, they would...

Keep up the wonderful work and Merry Christmas...
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Very funny. I've always liked the coco moo joke. But you didn't have to take the Lord's name in vain. Aside from that you did very good on this chapter. And I eagerly await more.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
Robert Teague chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
I'm really enjoying this story, but hate having to wait months for an update!

This is well-written, and the people are in character. I find the idea of Kim with wings intriguing. It's certainly a unique story idea!

Looking forward to more.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Glad to see this one is back up again. Good story. Please continue.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Yeah another chapter! I had just been thinking about this story!
Harper loves Alex chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
omg i can't belive you finnily wrote this . i so happy thank god.

and will ron go to japan and trian his super mmp while kim finds her self ? i need to know and pls hurry i love this story
K9 the First chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
O_O' Poor Kim. The Press are reel jerks, I find it interesting how ou managed to turn some people's views of KP. Tragicly, that crap happens in real life. I hope to see a new chapter sooner then this came. _
Zaratan chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Well, I guess this answered my question, huh?

Very glad you decided to continue this story, and very much hoping that we'll see an update much faster than the last one! :-)

Eagerly awaiting more!
nofuanonyoucantfindme chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I really love this story! Please update whenever you can!
Ghoul King chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
You're not dead, are you?

Hope not. It'd be a shame to see such a great story cut down because of something so arbitrary...

Ashes, I'm putting this story on my favorites list and keeping it there, even if it never does update. That good.

Constructive criticism... constructive criticism... well, you might want to figure out how to make breaks that actually work. It is... quite disorienting, as it stands. Other than that, I can think of no particular flaws... I'm curious if Drakken is a mutant, too (It'd explain a lot... blue skin, for instance), but have no other particular thoughts on the tale at this time. Other than loving it, anyways.

I loved Shego being terrified. Loved it.

You know, I've never been good at ending... well, anything. Need to work on that. Ending a speech abruptly tends to alienate others. Though, with proper timing, it is quite comedic.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Love this story. Please continue when possible. CB73
userx chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
I have to say, this is an awesome story. Reading it made my day. It's highly original, it's fun, and a very enjoyable read. I hope you can update this and make this story reach it's full potential! (pun intended)
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Nice job. You do Dracken, and Shego very well, and Dracken is the only reason I watch Kim Possible.

God bless you.