Reviews for Full Potential
chao-hellsing chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Awesome story. I can't wait for the rest of it.
thsunami chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
oh dear lord you realy are planing to make ron a true monkey master in every way even the temper but if you do don't forget a lot of imians of huge fangs upper and lower and can,t forget the tail or mystical powers. I must say i am giddy to find out what happens next. Not only the brains but also the power to boot for ron
conan98002 chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Really great story I hope yu can update as soon as posible.
Netherwood chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
*bows repeatedly*

I'M NOT WORTHY

This is a seriously AWESOME fic! SERIOUSLY!

Characters are spot on, I love all the interactions between characters, it's just great.

Monkey Fist has the right to be angry, too-it looks like Drakken's biochemical mutagenic inhibitor antidote has accelerated the progress of Ron's monkey powers.

Woot.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Finish it, I have been waiting forever. Please update soon. I read chapter three but please update.
Waffled Flambe chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
oh. my. GOD! SO going in my favs! i luv this story, where'd u get the idea 4 it?
Orider chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
This story rockes! I still don't see any real plot, but it still rocks
Jefepato chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Very good indeed, if a little bizarre.

I'd have to recommend, though, that you insert breaks of some sort between scenes.
Ruby Blue Prime chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
I absolutely love this story. I love the concept and you're a great writer. I'm a fan of stories involving big changes in the main haracters life and this one really takes the cake in that area. It suggests at the bottom of this window to also critique, but I can find nothing wrong with it, just waiting for an update.
demon-sword chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
update soon man. this is awesome. if u need a person to beat read for you, i can just email me at
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Awesome story! Everyone was in character from chapter 1!

I just had to laugh at when Ron scared Shego outside the school.

I envy Kim for having wings and being able to fly like that so freely, although *I* would have made it so that Kim could at least carry Ron. I bet that fact won't stop Kim from trying should some situation pop up where Ron was in danger.

I can't wait to see what has gotten Monkey Fist so upset although I have a pretty good idea from what Ron was talking about earlier with the monkey voices in his head.

Oh, just just the edit/preview thing to put that seperator bar between scenes, but otherwise your story is very well written and it feels like one is watching a tv show.

Be sure to check out my own KP stories sometime too. :)
K9 the First chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
That JERK! *cocks riffle* He BETTER get a MAJOR reprime for this! ...Or I'll do it.
Marcie Gore chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
WOW! I NEED MORE! must get kim out of TROUBLE! GREAT WORK!
Marcie Gore chapter 2 . 6/24/2005