Reviews for Full Potential
RandomTVFan30 chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Nice chapter except for the few typos you did well.
ComputerSherpa chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
This is a really fun story. It is, of course, supremely unlikely that a mutation would give someone wings instead of just killing them-but then, this is a superhero story. I really like your writings style, although referring to Mrs. Dr. P as "Dana" threw me off for a few paragraphs. I can't wait for the next chapter, when hopefully Kim Possible will get to spread her wings.
nomis2003 chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Absolutly Brilliant.

i loved it!
Forlong chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Cool, so Kim's going to be able to fly. And Ron's smarter. Can't wait for chapter 3.
Wanderer3 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Honestly...I was kinda expecting a tail. Didn't Rufus get hit with that gas too?... Cool, Rufus as 'The Thing' LOL.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Cool! I sense some K/R, am I right? there anything in the summary...

Anyway, this is awsome!
lab1152 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Drakken and Shego should have left well enough alone. Good work on this story.
lab1152 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Good second chapter well thought out and written. You had used Kim's dad's name twice, once as Robert Stoppable and as Ronald Possible. You might want to correct this. All considered so far a good story and a good read. Did I catch the name Summers as in Scott Summers aka Cyclops, kind of a sneaky good idea and a good plot. Good job keep-up the good work.
GargoyleSama chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Well alrighty. Kim mutated, but Ron didn't. The antidote cleaned the inhibitor out of his system allowing his monkey power to come through along with his natural brilliance.

This story is getting more interesting. Looking forward to more. Again the scene changes were a bit confusing, but I am getting used to them.
Pesterfield chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Good story so far, though I've noticed three typos in Ch2.

Kim will ever had children

had have

There were, in fact, almost invisible

did that we I was seven

BOC42 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow! Are you sure you don't own KP? That was "badical!" You got all the characters right. They all sounded exactly the way they would, and their actions were right-on. I can't wait for the next chapter. Good Job!
Worker72 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Curious! Is it just Kim, Kim and Ron, or dare I say it could it be the whole town that's been mutated? It would be fun if Ron was really a mutant as well, but then how would that be explained... Unless Midleton is solely populated by mutants who want to live a normal life.
en flor chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Awesome! I can't wait for more. This feels very much like an actual episode from the show.
Forlong chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Awesome. I like how Ron saved the day. I also like the lack of major sparks (at least for now) between Kim and Ron. Lots of fanfics are getting into the romance imidiately, but go ahead and take your time (if your going to have romance, that is).
RandomTVFan30 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very good story. You deffinatly have my interest. Write more please.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »