Reviews for Lady and Conquest
this:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
This is great, and its finally getting exciting! You are very good at keep them IC I have found that many people struggle with this but your very good at it. :D well cya!
saphira404 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
What a great story, I wish there was more!
Kagura910 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
ur story is amazing! you should really update it again!
inuyashano1fan chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Your stories are good! I'm a huge Sess/Kagura fan too, just like Doctor Kiba, and this is a really cool and original way for them to meet in the modern world.
KiwiWitch chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
i'm not really the kind of person who really reads modern Inu fics, they're not really my style, ya know, but this one, i really like! 10/10 fluffy puppy world
Infinity-Nevermore chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Aah! I like it I like it! I really like this. Sesshoumaru's so insightful. He should be a psychologist. I'd think Kagura'd be a bit more forceful at the end. Oh well.
Doctor Kiba chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
This is a wonderful story I have stumbled upon! I really like it. I'm a huge supporter of Sesshoumaru/Kagura
Takako chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
OMG how can you NOT continue this ? Please do update !
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
nice, keep writing.
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
Crap your good! I like your story. And thaz all there is to it.
defuntaccount chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
nice chapter you need to update soon i can't wait i like your story so much it is going on my favs!
Kaze chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
AW!UPDATE SON!
P chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
I have never read a story that wasn't difficult to read and intriguing at the same time. And certainly not one with my favorite anime couple!

I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.
PuckerUpSmile chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Love the story it’s very interesting and I hope you continue it soon and add more chapters good luck _