Reviews for Harry Potter and Curse Of The Ever Changing Plots
Emskie Potter chapter 12 . 3/26
I agree totally with your thoughts on Dora! I can actually do a pretty good impersonation of the start of one of the episodes, the one about counting.
emblah01 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
This... This is the meaning of life, friend.
Magery chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
I too think it would be a bad idea to eat yourself.

Wait, what do you mean I was so busy laughing at that scene nobody understood what I said?
Magery chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
DRACO'S last line just made this chapter... even more than the rest of its hilarity did.

On a side note, I think I'm going to re-read this every day before I start working on my fic again, solely so I know what to avoid.
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Oh, my this story is so stupid - and yet I read the whole thing! Guess that makes it a good parody, right? I'd love to see you parody Draco/Ginny, Next Gen Time Travel or the marriage law fics. Please update soon
hawkeyeforever chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I can't stop laughing! This is awesome! Happy Writing:)
setting chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
you totally made my day!
Galgalatz chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Oh wow. Totally, absolutely brilliant. Thanks for the laughs.

PS- You should do a chapter on the whole super-powers aspect of all the Harmione fics...It'd be amusing. You know, Harry wakes up one morning in Privet Drive and suddenly realizes that Dumbledore is a manipulative bastard, so he escapes from home, goes to Diagon Alley, and proceeds to buy 10,000,000,000,000,000 books, a super-huge-and-super-awesome-trunk (that basically has the capacity of a mansion- (complete with a bowling alley and a swimming pool), a bunch of clothes, and etc'...

Continues by discovering the Potter family fortune, a huge vault, a billion titles, gains the goblin's respect with a few words, and leaves Gringotts with various magical artifacts unseen since the Founders time... Oh yeah, and he also happens to be a descendant to all four founders and Merlin. 'Cause Potters are cool like that.

Either returns temporarly to Privet Drive, or stays at the Leaky Cauldron and somehow manages to read every one of the books he bought, therefore suddenly having crazy-ass knowledge and new respect for Hermione.

For reasons completely OOC, he suddenly hates Ron, Ginny, Molly, and basically all the Weasleys besides the Twins ('cause they're awesome like that) and starts writing letters to Hermione, and a chapter later (if not a paragraph later) he comes to the conclusion that he's been in love with her since forever (He only ever even THOUGHT of Ginny because of the love potions she's been feeding him, duh.)

He then begins to train like a madman, since obviously doing jumping jacks, and running laps will eventually help him defeat Voldemort, and no, OF COURSE it doesn't have anything to do with the Author wanting to write about Harry's endless hotness and general awesomeness...)

And so on, and so on ... Didn't realize I'd be writing that much when I began. Hope I amused you at the least.
Aura Laths chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
i think... i've gone insane from reading this story i'll never be able to look at any harry potter the same way again because this story will keep popping in my mind...
Aura Laths chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
:p ur my new favorite author... deal with it
Aura Laths chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
ok i'll be truthful
first reaction: wtf O_o o_O
second reaction: omfg T_T
3rd time rereading: lmfao i love this story :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I cried... but it was because I was laughing so hard. This story... wow. Just wow.
jdnsadasmd chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love it, even though people say it's bad to review if you've only read that first chapter.

But that doesn't matter to me really, since I've only read half.

Anyway! I was just going to say the beginning made me laugh as it reminds me of 'if twilight were 10 times shorter and 100 times more honest'. It's mock-twilight.
00Agent7 chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
wow... I loved reading this. You touched on many of the horrors I have had the misfortune to read. I might just go look to see what your other stories/favorites are. Much thanks for the literal lols...
L3monLIM3bitt3rs chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
OMG like totally awesome one thing though, HERMIONE? it's Hermionie btw