Reviews for May You Never Be Alone
Oh dear, I guess another good story abandoned I guess since it's been like 10Y...

This was really good. You write beautifully with minimal errors. You wrote Yasha so wonderfully that when Shippo told Sessh about his death I cried. Just when I got a hold of myself and moved onto the end where Shippo speaks of Yash again, I bawled. I was shocked and horrified at first when Sessh was pulled into a rock but amazing how it's been 11 chapters of Sessh talking to himself in a damn rock and you kept me entertained with Sessh's hilarious thoughts, saddened with his introspection as he gained new feelings and insight...and we haven't gotten anywhere near Kagome's time yet. I can't believe you stopped where you did but wanted to say this was a good read. Still hoping you'll get to finish this someday but anyway, thanks for sharing.
KeikoTakataxx12 chapter 11 . 7/27
you should finish this I liked where it was going
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 1/16
cool
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
You asshole! Update this! You said you would finish it!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
:( no update in years?
Sakura chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
He is too convoluted ... I have not much patience as you wait Sesshomaru now for something interesting to happen! DO NOT leave this fic! It is frustrating not knowing how to leave no Sesshomaru. I like your way of writing and updated as soon as you can;) I like the fic but I want it to appear once and Kagome!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Oh wow! All the little details make this story really interesting! And I love the humor of Sesshomaru having a second personality! Is there going to be another "personality" showing up anytime soon? That would be hilarious! XD

Please update this story! I love it so much!
E-man-dy-S chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Please if you plan on continuing this story please do soon, for I find myself very interested in find out what happens next.
thegirl59 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
love the story when is the next chapter ?
WolfirePrincess chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Omg I love the story!
serenityselena chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
interesting story :)
Hfkgit chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Great story so far.
noMuku chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I really enjoyed it, yes! But I bet I would definitely enjoy an update so much more :D
noMuku chapter 6 . 5/9/2013