Reviews for Beautiful Stranger
gabyhyatt chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
i love it, please update soon
Nosside chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Nooooooooooo! I can't believe you stopped there!
BitterSweet08 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Then what happened? Any chance of an update anytime soon?
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
Love this
crazyDFFgang chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
It's really sad that you stopped writing this...

I just found that story and I think it's a great idea... So... I hope someday you'll be in the mood to go on... I really hope that!
tv geek chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
WICKED! ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE'LL REACT TO CHRIS' INSTINCT. GREAT STORY. UPDATE SOON.
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Update? Update? Anyone there? It's been over a year. Are you gonna update soon? Because I really like this story and have been impatiently waiting for a while, as I'm sure others have been as well. Do all us loyal readers a favor and please update this story.
Lils chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Oh, how could you just end it there! I need to know what happens next!
empathchild91 chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
you are kidding me! You can't stop now! It is SO good. It's so sad!
girlofcandy chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
update update P
LYra chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Great story so far! Please go on )
Queen Isa chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
what happens now? Will she fight ... or give in?

Poor Chris - bloody selm or wyatt or whoever's responsible for wiping him from bianca's mind...

great work!

update soon!
Emily chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
GREAT JOB! I like your writing alot..it's Exellent! if you have AIM (aol instant Messagenger)maybe we could roleplay Charmed sometime.. i wish you all the best for your future storys etc!

~

Emily
chattypandagurl chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
Nice characterizations on them both. Such a sad predictament Bianca has...no hope. Naw, ignore the sisters. You're right, it's hard to write them when writing a Chris/Bianca fanfic since you're more focused on them than the sisters. Anyways, great chapter, update soon!
ChrisBianca chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Ok, why do I have this strangest feeling that something’s either gonna go horribly wrong, or horribly right. Either Chris is gonna get lucky, or the athame is. lol! Update soon!