Reviews for Goes Without Saying
Madhumalati chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Woo-ee! I adored In Hir Wicked Style, and this is a really satisfying ending to the story. There are relatively few Evil!Hakkai fics and seeing him act as sneaky as he is in the series is really fun. Many writers make him serious and vulnerable and though he is, there's this cheerfully sadistic side to him that you brought out really well.

And just how embarrassing is it that I caught the Sesame Street thing immediately, and that I remembered the entire content of that book? (Although your version was much, much funnier, loved your Kenren)

Keep it up!
Sinner Cho Gonou chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was really great
zan chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
well i'm kind of writing in for almost everything you have written for the saiyuki pages. I LOVE THEM ALL! Hakkai is always my favourite, but through the way you have written THEIR stories... I've come to see what Hakkai sees in Gojyo and I believe I am falling in love with Him too...Oh could we also have more Joe Sands/Octavius August stories. You write those ones especially well too. They seem almost kind of with an introspective with a orange/sunset feel about them. I guess its a bit different when you haven't to battle youkai all the time... however you did mentions the race riots. and them being ex-cop and ex whatever. I keep wanting to post in my own fics,...but with the likes of you, and othere as Incandescens, sf, permetaform...to mention but a few...I'd be too embarassed. So I remain ff saiyuki psycho stalker...for my fix of those yummy Sanzou-ikkou bisshounen. sorry this prolly is on the verbose side for a review. hm i did say psycho stalker! just be glad i am half a world away! mwahahaha! in the land of Jub. I would write more...but i'll guess i'll save some for the next time! much love and worshipfulness( bowing LOW) yoroshiku-onegaishimasu! oyasuminasai!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hiya!

Yayyayayay!

Nice,delicious and so damn thrilling!

Not all the time i get to read a hakkai seme ficcy...

Do you do tenken too? Theyre my favourite!

If you do i'll add you to my mental list of worship forever authors, currently only 2 authors reside in there.

Yeah,i'm weird...
cardigan-ReD chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Thank you for reminding me why I love Hakkai so much.

Beautiful fic, really. It's rare to find something of the R rating that is both engaging and, of course, sexually pleasing, even if most of the pleasure was derived from more the tension than the actual act. Excellent stuff, I'm now curious to read more of your writing.
Devikun chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Yay! Yay yay yay yay YAY!

and yet

Sob!

Can I marry you? It'd be perfect. Honest. I would worship and adore you every second of every day, and you could just keep supplying me with lots of Hakkai practicing with Gojyo at being a good...Peony? No. Something else. What was it again? Oh drat. I guess I'll just have to read it again. Oh dear me.

;)

PS I repeat: Yay!

(You knew you're wouldn't actually get a *coherent* review from me, right?)