Reviews for Beautiful Poison
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
cool.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
I don't usually like Harry x Pansy because authors usually change one of the characters until it is no longer the character, merely an OC with the character's name... In that regards, your story was wonderful... Any sequel? I'd like to read it...
KBR
herart chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Good story. Obviously AU and centered in both protagonist. Believable Slytherin behavior.
HelpmeHermione chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Well done! That was creative and different. A good read! I'm glad I read it.
TheShiningStar chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Aww! nice story.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
I enjoyed this. Particularly liked Pansy's surprise at the strength of her spell. Good job
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
"Hermoine" should be "Hermione"
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Not all the Slytherins are evil. Good story. Thanks for the story.
The Light from Within chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
This is one good story. I can see you writing a sequel to it. You're a very good writer. And, I love reading a good, long story. I look forward to more of your work.
The Light from Within chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I can understand why Harry believed what Hermione told Harry, about Pansy, but, Hermione didn't check her sources. Also, When Pansy told Harry, a couple of chapters back, that she'd be his friend and that he could trust her, he should have remembered that. And, the KISS. That, to Harry, at least should have told him something. Mistakes are made. I wonder if Harry should trust Hermione, again, and if so, why? What was her reason for telling Harry about her possible 'past'? Hermione is jealous of another woman in Harry's life. She wants, desires Harry, I'd think. Good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
You've written one Hot Chapter! Seems you've placed good ole Pansy in the position of someone who has 'fallen' for Harry.
That's good!
I like the build up.
You're a good writer.
The Light from Within chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm a fan of Harry with Ladies from Slytherin, and Pansy is one that Harry has to truly work with to get anywhere. She does have 'promise' and I think she'd really stick by him,for she has much to gain if she just keeps her promise never to betray him. She will make a truly good story.
LucidRush chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
There is a severe shortage of HarryxPansy fiction on this site and this is one of the best that i have read. Amazing work!
sunneedee chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Its not Bolstrode, its Bulstrode. And also, Dumbledore doesn't get to decide whether students get forgiven for breaking laws, especially with something as sever as unforgivables. Your beta reader isn't very good, but I really enjoyed your story.
sunneedee chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I don't get it. Why is Pansy not being a virgin a surprise? And why does it matter? Harry isn't dating her anyway. They only kissed and even if he had asked her out or vice versa, he never asked beforehand if she was a virgin.