Reviews for Wormhole
Guest chapter 27 . 1/21/2011
great story, took me a while to fully read it. But it was definately worth the time.

p.s. what's with the kid? "even kids can smell pheoramones..." How did she know about that?
nope at nope chapter 27 . 1/2/2007
'"Even kids can smell the pheremones, Like when y-" "Okay, next subject."' I can't get over the fact that this line makes me want to laugh until my sides hurt. I can't right now because I'm sick, but hey, it still has its magic. Last two lines, perfect to end the story. And the whole 'thing' between Ratchet and Angela...*ahem*. I'm not hinting at anything, what are YOU talking about? ;) I really like this story and I would definately recommend it to someone to read. If they've played the games and understand the storyline of course, but yeah, I've suggested to quite a few people to read it. I have but a question: When is the sister story coming? I REALLY want to read it! Ever since I first saw it posted on your profile I wanted to read it. (In other words, keep it rolling!)
nope at nope chapter 26 . 1/2/2007
Ratchet's reaction to Ranaia is quite comical. Quite. (That was an understatement; IT WAS PRICELESS!) Anyway, I was kind of wondering when Ratchet would FINALLY ask if Angela would take a vacation to Veldin. Hehehe...Just MAYBE they should go check in with the Resistance.
nope at nope chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
Can't...stop...reading...so...good...
nope at nope chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
I like how you so bluntly state that Nifleem was derived from 'Niflheim, a Norse version of Hell of eternal winter, blasting blizzards and blistering ice.' Very nice.
nope at nope chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
I can't believe that Felix get killed. When I first read this, I thought that it was all of them to the end.
nope at nope chapter 21 . 1/1/2007
I love space battles.
nope at nope chapter 20 . 12/31/2006
Yeah, that is definitely the most pricelessly ironic line I've ever seen! By the way, I was just listening to a really sad song- it was a video game soundtrack...track, and its sounds so sad! I just feel inspired to make something the most plot-twisting, heart-wrenchingly chapter for a story EVER.
nope at nope chapter 17 . 12/31/2006
Wow, I really can't describe how better your battles are compared to mine. I don't even have a few words on whose speaking! But that's to reserve space (I have too much, :S). All in all, it was a really great chapter (especially the end, :)). Would you mind reading From the bridge of an Acclamator? (Unless you've already read it of course) Thanks!
nope at nope chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
Somehow I can see the Banshee's pulse cannon's fire perfectly. It just comes naturally. But I can only see the Banshee in blue. Meh, it still OWNZ (the Banshee rockS!) :
nope at nope chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
The Banshee is SO SEXY! I- I'm completely wordless as to how to describe it! Except of course I now realize how much I've based the Artica from the Banshee.
nope at nope chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
I'm at a loss of words. ITS SO GOOD! :
nope at nope chapter 11 . 12/31/2006
Hehehe. Great chapter. I just think that maybe Ratchet should have taken maybe a few more seconds to recognize Angela. Just a thought.
nope at nope chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
You know, catching a bit of history (especially Russian), is pretty sweet every here and there. I kind of find it amusing that whenever Angela goes to see Rusko he's always sleeping! and of course I know what happens in the next chapter, I've read this book...three times was it? It's still an amazing story anyway.
nope at nope chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
Haven't been reviewing the past few chapters because its SOO GOOD! I have but a qeustion; is the gravity on the station off or is the station itself off? Its awesome either way.