Reviews for Just Another Sue
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 2/5
Hahaha. Motherfudgin cute!
xVentressx chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
)))))))) I cant stop laughing!And im serios for 15 mins i laughet very haard:)))))))
Linda Chicana chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Lol this is so stupid I love it
MissCaty chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Oh. My. God.

The saddest part, you could take this seriously and it would actually resemble some other fanfictions that exist here.

Totally Epic. :)
OceanFire9 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Oh... My... GAWD! AH! ROFLMFAO! :D "IT RAPED MY FACE!" OH! I am forever going to remember that and be in epic side-stitches whenever I feel that I need a smile or a laugh! HAHA! Hey, can I borrow that in a humor fic sometime? Lol!
Ginstar3 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
“IT RAPED MY FACE!” yup sure did...hands Sol a hankey, points and says, ya got a little sumfin der.
Ginstar3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
“Can you read any of this?” Drakon asked Sol.

“M. No.” The other replied. “It’s not fanfiction.”

That line totally cracked me up. Also it hits a little close to home...(
Ioik chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Ha ha! Sue-ism parody. One of my favourite kinds of comedy. Hopefully there will be more. I enjoyed the Mary-sue over powered guns. None of you are going to start singing with a voice like an angel are you? *Shudders*
Mask of Lies chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
um..what exactly is a mary sue?
8yume chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
this made me laugh,which i a good thing!
MoonJade 1307 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
-dies laughing-

[“-and the bonus for you is that you get to hang out with us, because we’re so incredibly and unbelievably beautiful, charming, and powerful.”

The Predators made happy sounds, and kneeled down before the girls.]

that is so priceless -gasps for air-
Kaimaler chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Wonderful! Just pure awesomeness x)

Loved it, -glares at facehugger- What a crooked little alien!
Seneti chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
ROFL

I always love those Sue parodies. I know the urge to write a Sue is great, but as a good writer, people should resist that. There are way to many terrible Sue fanfics in this section. Thank god you poked fun at them.

your new fan,

The Seneti

insanity
undrappreciatedsib chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Are you going to continue this? I know it's been a long time but still, this is good! I was laughing out loud so hard to this fanfic! I really hope you'll continue this.
Allison chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
This is so hilarious! Why did you stop? It's been over two years it's time to update. Really.