Reviews for Draco & the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Bad Day
hatebelow chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I so deeply love this fic. This is the first ive read where molly is my favorite character. You made such a small character to me meaningful. Plus she's hilarious!
LovingEmerald chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Haha! I loved it! Especially the 2nd excerpt at the end, with Ron, lol. Nice work!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Great work! I loved it! That "Extra Ficbit #2" is hilarious! :D
kishiee chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Aww I love this! It's sweet and funny in all the right places without getting out of character. You're an amazing writer with great ideas!
12345M6789 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I have to say, L-O-V-E that bit between Ginny Ron & The Twins. HEHE. Its just so fits their characters to be like that! Hahaha! YAY Draco & Ginny made up! By the way, I love that name, Liam.

Hang on, isnt Liam & Gareth like singers or soomething? )
dehumanization chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
I definatley liked tis story!

-ashley
re chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
lol. thats so cute. i love the outtakes at the end!\
J chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
MORE! please! its soo good! i can't believe draco fucked up so bad! omg!this is so funny!
RhiaJade chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
it's great! keep up the great work...update soon
Irrestible chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

i LOVE THIS STORY

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK!)
zuvalupa chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Oh my, this was a fantastic chapter! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Wickedly entertaining! Excellent! I look forward to reading more soon!
Aijin chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
lol. poor Draco. man, are guys stupid or what? i like this story...its funny.
swimchick1614 chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Nicely written I absolutly love it! but what did ron do to fuck things up so badly? update soon
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
That was really good keep writing and update soon! and update amanci ed amani...i think its called that...!
meomy chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
lol .. o my .. this should be good! keep writting