Reviews for Brotherly Luv
Darkgurl01 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Too lazy to login

Wow, just wow. You know how to yell.

can u continue?
DJ chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
ALL THE CHAPTERS WAS AWESOME
maria chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE IT!

IT'S BEEN FOREVER! I WANT MORE!
moonstar274 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Hey this is really great! I can't wait to see where it leds too. Please update soon! Great work!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Yey! Nice plot line...just put spaces between dailogues..that makes it much easier to read.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
I feel for you girl, another guy kept doing the same thing to me. You had every right to write this. And if you ever need to get a restraining order just tell me, about a quarter of my family are police/soldiers/lawyers and they don't take kindly to perverts.
randstar chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Hi I'm new in the fan fiction story writing and I just want'd to say I love your story so far. If you need some more bird names you've got cardinals, crow, pigeon, shoot you can even use chicken and rooster if you want. But there's something that is bothering me. Not to be rude but could you not curse so much if a little kid was to read your story the parents might not thank you for giving their children a colorful language. Also, if you know who is messing with you don't get him mad ok. That could cause trouble we don't want. Well keep the storys coming your doing a good job and i'll start writing in about a year when I turn 13. Just to let you know I'm a supporter of robin and starfire stories and I will support raven and any other guy besides robin. I don't like the robin/raven pairing up it makes me angry. well later.

sincerly

randstar
Beautiful Thief chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
Are you going to keep writing your story? I would really like to know. Cos I really like it.
star5855 chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Jump City is located in California
BloodOfABrokenAngel chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
Awsome story!I think Nightfire is a good character.

I'm from GRAY GEORGIA.I dont really have a favorite

Teen Titans story.I hate Hillary I like

Adult favorite artist is Carie Underwood.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yeah...this is a pretty good idea... only it would probably be better if you took more time on the dialoge and added more details anyway t it still gets a 7 out of 10 for me so thats pretty good. : )
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
sori
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
eh, could use a little editing, but great! can't wait for more!

-Em
linzheart92 chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
i really liked this one! it was alot of fun! i like your new story but don't forget about ryan and bird- i mean robin!
pixiepuff101 chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
this is a really gd story. i thought when nightfire and robin were fighting was so funny. plz update soon