Reviews for Flu Season
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Bravo as usual!
Vana Telcontar chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
AW! He's so SWEET! Lol *Snuggles him* You really can't get any better in the Drom verse than Beka/Rhade.

~ V.
Innfocf chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Awesome. Very cute! glad you did Rhade's POV. you should write more like this. please i need more b/r. I'll give you a cookie if you do!
prin69 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
aw, rhade is so sweet! i'm so going to re-read this like 20 times. so amazingly awesome. i was dying for this chapter. your writing skill astounds me every time, it's just that good. aww. rhade is so sweet. i especially loved "showing that one could be an effective provider often increased the chances of procurring a mate." and the last few lines. so awesome. wonderfully done.
sticks-and-stones123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Oh you should do one from his POV. That was really good and I need more on one condition: there is RHADE!
Vana Telcontar chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Aw! That's cute! Poor Beka, all sick like that, but still Rhade loves her. I'm just a tad surprised he didn't lord it over her more that he didn't get sick! Lol I LOVED the cookie bit though. Trust a Nietzschean to do something like that...

~ V.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Yes yes, Rhade POV please! Hehe...poor Beka, but hey, as much as I hate being sick, if I had a snuggle buddy like that I don't think I'd mind all that much either! Loved it. :-
leith chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is a great story. please do write it from Rhades POV.
jnp chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
yes, you should absolutely do another chapter! I want more!
Klinoa chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This was great, and you most certainly should do another chapter in Rhade's POV. Indeed you should.
eris chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
oh, yes, please do.
jeff chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice..I think another story from his pov would be interesting

Very heated story... that cookie bit was cool too heh ;)

-jeff
Innfocf chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice. Cute. You should do a chapter from his POV, it would be interesting. Keep up the good work!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I really liked this! So cute and cuddly! It woulnd't hurt to post Rhade's POV.
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
YES YES YES! Give me Rhades POV! This is SO CUTE! I love it! This is going into my favorites!

~Fox of the Nova~