Reviews for Flu Season
Vana Telcontar chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
AW! He's so SWEET! Lol *Snuggles him* You really can't get any better in the Drom verse than Beka/Rhade.

V.
Innfocf chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Awesome. Very cute! glad you did Rhade's POV. you should write more like this. please i need more b/r. I'll give you a cookie if you do!
prin69 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
aw, rhade is so sweet! i'm so going to re-read this like 20 times. so amazingly awesome. i was dying for this chapter. your writing skill astounds me every time, it's just that good. aww. rhade is so sweet. i especially loved "showing that one could be an effective provider often increased the chances of procurring a mate." and the last few lines. so awesome. wonderfully done.
sticks-and-stones123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Oh you should do one from his POV. That was really good and I need more on one condition: there is RHADE!
Vana Telcontar chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Aw! That's cute! Poor Beka, all sick like that, but still Rhade loves her. I'm just a tad surprised he didn't lord it over her more that he didn't get sick! Lol I LOVED the cookie bit though. Trust a Nietzschean to do something like that...

V.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Yes yes, Rhade POV please! Hehe...poor Beka, but hey, as much as I hate being sick, if I had a snuggle buddy like that I don't think I'd mind all that much either! Loved it. :-
leith chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is a great story. please do write it from Rhades POV.
jnp chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
yes, you should absolutely do another chapter! I want more!
Klinoa chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This was great, and you most certainly should do another chapter in Rhade's POV. Indeed you should.
eris chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
oh, yes, please do.
jeff chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice..I think another story from his pov would be interesting

Very heated story... that cookie bit was cool too heh ;)

-jeff
Innfocf chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice. Cute. You should do a chapter from his POV, it would be interesting. Keep up the good work!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I really liked this! So cute and cuddly! It woulnd't hurt to post Rhade's POV.
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
YES YES YES! Give me Rhades POV! This is SO CUTE! I love it! This is going into my favorites!

Fox of the Nova
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
"And who was she to argue? When an amazing Nietzschean who you're in denial with offers to be your body pillow you let him have his way."

some girls have all the luck! I LOVE THIS! aww, lucky beka. and haha, he bite into her cookie. ooh, does that mean that she got rhade cooties! lol. oh, you so have to do a chapter from rhade's pov after tempting us by saying you might! this is so very cool. love it.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2