Reviews for Two Story Town
N chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
I wish you'd update that piece. It really was nice, so far.
sqrt-1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
This story continues to be a lot of fun! I'm glad Turin and Eldarion seem to have worked out their difficulties; I've always felt a little sorry for Turin, I hope he gets a happier life in alternative world. Clever way to remove Maedhros's hand. I'm interested to see chapter 7, and who this girl is, since Feanor didn't have any (canonical) daughters (that I'm aware of)... And Eldarion, math can actually be a lot of fun. It's also very helpful in those sciences he thinks are so interesting.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
Aww, sweet ending to the chapter. Hehe, Smeagol was so funny! I look forward to seeing how you're planning on bringing him into the plot. As to Ruki being a Sue, as of now, she's not in my opinion. If you want to be sure of it, make sure she has some nice character flaws. Great chapter, and I look forward to the next one.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review! I've been away. Anyway, very good chapter. I like the way you're making Eldarion depressed, but still likeable. I look forward to reading the next chapter, and seeing how Frodo fits in!
Mirowood chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
Well, at least you have avoided the Sue possibility for right now. I must also added that you have saved yourself a little hassle by creating a believable loophole. Hopefully, this will allow some more use of interpretation than cold hard fact. ( First Note: However this might not work to your advantage considering how much of an accuracy stickler you are. Second Note: You might not even want to pay any attention to that last possibly important comment. It is currently past 1 am here and I am swaying violently behind my laptop.) I like that you are also working in more characters from the third age. I wasn't expecting Smeagol. Also a question concerning how you are portraying Frodo. Will some temptation enter his life that will put him in that junkie-esque state that he was in whilst in possession of the ring? Or do you intend to keep the lighter happier side of the hobbit?
Crecy chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
Aw... Heh heh. I like everyone here! They're cool. _ PLEASE update soon! I would to find out how well he'll adjust to being in earth, then eventually returning to Middle Earth!
Sangfroid chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
Finally back to reviewing. I loved this chapter, and I'm glad to see that Turin and Eldarion have made up. I also really enjoyed Smeagol's appearance.

I don't have much time for the long, detailed reviews that I so enjoy giving, but I'll try to give one for the next chapter.

I also noticed that you've got the sequal to the EMSG up. I've read through it, and will hopefully have time to post a review there before the day is out. Incase I don't, it's great. The bends in Tolkien canon regarding Namo and the whole Feanor-in-Maedhros' head thing weren't too bad, and they were done with a reason. I, personally, don't mind stretching canon too much as long as the author actually knows what the canon is.

I can't wait for an update on either of the fics.

I was also wondering if you can send me a copy of the musical? Or maybe you could post it on your Xanga? (If you are- I haven't checked it out yet- then excellent.) I've wanted to read it, but I haven't had a chance.
romancebookworm4ever chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Good, poor Eldarion, though. Miss U!Oh, and I bought a medivial dress, so should we, when we go to the Fair, wear costumes?

Write back soon!
Mirowood chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Well, this was bound to happen eventually. But this brings up what I like about this little universe you've created. The links between the worlds are very well thought out. I enjoy the slight development of Turin in this chapter despite the fact that I am completely Silmarrion challenged. The inclusion of Frodo, this could get real intresting real fast. (Not to say that it wasn't already.) Anyway, If you're wondering I've been trying to contact you for the past couple of weeks now, but my timing has been plain bloody awful.
Crecy chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Frodo! Its te first word that came out of my mouth when I read that. lol. My G-ma came and asked my if I was alright. *Grins* PLEASE update soon!
o-Vana-o0 chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
'allo fetch!

Well, you were kind enough to review my Eldarion story, so I decided to return the favor. First off, great to meet another Blind Guardian fan! *grins* The idea of having 'Dari go through the mirror was a fairly good idea in the tradition of Through the Looking Glass, and the alter!world is I'm dreaming of the day he meets Feanor...
sqrt-1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
This story is great fun! Eldarion's dismay at finding that Ruki "in love with a son of Feanor" was funny, espeically since I'd already guessed that the Benmirs were Feanor & co. Glad to know where "Benmir" comes from, too. I'm glad you let Turin see his sister occassionally. Since he lives with Beleg's family, will Luthien & Thingol show up?

I have an issue with the word "glommed." I can figure out what it means from context, but wherever did it come from? It just doesn't seem to fit, either into normal modern English, or the slightly more formal English that Eldarion uses.

I'm interested to see how the story develops, and will be watching for it to update.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Hehe, good chapter. I liked your explanations of Eldarion's confusion. All I have to say about the reference to my story is: damn, is that town messed up if they've got DL characters as well as Tolkien's! ~_ I look forward to seeing where you're going to go with this next.
yael3000 chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
This is going to be a long one, so watch out, Fetchie! First of all, I resent not being able to win that car, not that i could use it, because i am a "freshie", you so call it. Guess i'm now a soph, eh? APA sounds fun, but i got the field for Honors I.S. not looking forward to it, i you gotten started on WIRC yet? Keep working on the binder, and i'll keep my typing to a astounding maximum. SLEEP!
yael3000 chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
ye, i am who you think i am, and thank someone for it, just not me. Okay, i think i'm either having a sun stroke, or aliens have took over my body, but overall, i've got 15 pages total, whic is like a page a day. I'm amazed, are u? I'll send you installments if you want them, Julie's got them already. As for your story, loved the cereal part. made my night! P.S. You're riht, this is a better way of communication than IMing!