Reviews for Desperation
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was amazing, so full of emotions..I loved it.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Good job, very good job. You did each one the way they would have reacted in seeing the mirror. Very touching and true that would be one of my heart's desire to see my mom to say goodbye.
Wind-Prinzessin chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Nice oneshot.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
nice good idea using the mirror.
ike3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love the last line. So much power, and emotion.
BajaB chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Very interesting idea, using the Mirror. I enjoyed your story. Thanks.
Redpolkadots chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I loved this fic. Your characterization of Harry is really accurate (according to the books), but you make him so much deeper. I loved Harry's willingness to face his emotions, Hermione and Ron are excellent in this, and the concept of the Mirror in the Room of Requirement is really interesting. Very enjoyable.
Chixawitch chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
hey, i just read your 'desperation' oneshot. I figured that seeing as you read my single, lonely little fanfic (which I really must update at some point, sorry) I should at least return the favour - and I'm glad I did! It's great, I liked it. If I have time I'm gonna read the rest of your stories - it's just so nice to find other people who realise that spelling and grammar exist for a purpose!
Elane Standard chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
rock.

serious props to your writting.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
A very effective fic.

One little niggle, which I would simply ignore if the rest of the story were less excellent.

'jet-black hair was hidden by a silvery invisibility cloak'

If the hair is hidden the invisibility cloak cannot be silver. It's invisible. If the viewpoint is from under the cloak it's silvery but then the hair isn't hidden.

Sorry.

That said, there is a sense of emotional truth about this story that I can only envy. Well written.
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Excellent. And so possible ... I wonder if I'll be reading something like that, some reference to the mirror or the room, in two week's time with HBP?

I love well-done pieces with the Trio comforting Harry, so enjoyed this story very much. Thanks!
cathster chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was absolutely amazing. Just, wow, I have no words. I really love angsty one-shots and yours is no exception. *clicks to add to favourites*
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Well written. *sniff*
The Slice chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Lovely. Though I wanted to smack Hermione and I love Ron forever for his silence. *smooch* They were all brilliant, and so are you and this story. Rock on.

Love,

Slice
RiverGold chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I really like it it's so sad! I think I still have to come terms with sirius's- well you know what. boo bellatrix! Well I'm off to go read. thank you for a great story!

ella (padfoot'smoon)