Reviews for Best
Erinaceous chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You definitely made what I always thought of as a flaw in the anime, make perfect sense. It always bothers me how Inuyasha never spares a thought of Miroku, Sango, or Shippo just because they're not Kagome. Or when Miroku and Sango just stand there and watch him fight pretty much everything they come up against.

But somehow, (with your supertastic mystical powers I suppose), you make it into something really thoughtful and worth reading. *look of awe*
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
your such an awesome writer!
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
?ok confuised at first but it was ok
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I've added you to my favorites. I am really enjoying your witty oneshots.
Suki chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I like. Maybe a bit OOC, but Sango is quiet, and it's not altogther unlikely that she'd be thinking this behind her demure demeanor. It did seem like that really cemented her welcome, Inuyasha encouraging her and all. -
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
good story
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Very nicely written! :)
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
An interesting look at two of my favorite characters from this classic anime, if I do say so myself. At first I was a bit frightened to click on this due to the ((ahem)) perversity of your other fics, but I'm really glad that I did. You're a very good author (I apologize if I couldn't get that point across in my other reviews) and developed this ficlet well. Good going!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Makes a lot of sense. I really like it.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Pretty good. Actually Sango and Inuyasha in a way do make sense. I love your writing.
ProphetWithAGun chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
My, I'm forgetful, aren't I? I forgot to review this the first time I saw it. Well, I enjoy the amount of detail and human emotion you put in this. The shear ability to make use of picturesc words in the structure of your sentances is enough to set my brain ablaze.
Tokia chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
nice. i've never seen one like this before. good job.

Tokia
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Sugoi!

Say, could you write a Inu/San fic with Kuronosuke

as the antagonist? You know, a 'modern' version of the third movie... Oh, it's only a suggestion anyway...

Ja ne!
anny108 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
very interesting, creative, and highly original...i commend you! ::salutes:: sango is often underappreciated. i like hearing a story from her point of view.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very cool. I would have never thought of this angle from Sango's point of view. Very creative.