Reviews for From Heaven's Hand
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
Kinsey, at the tender mercies of MadScientist!Kodachi... I salute your magnificent bastardliness.
Nachoman1 chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
Darn enjoyable.

I personally believe you are either giving undue priority to deforming Akane's already two-dimensional personality, or not giving enough air-time to her as a comic relief.

I'll keep reading.
Blackdex chapter 13 . 5/19/2006
Will do full review after part three, Ciao
Tigger-69 chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
Second series as good if not better than the first. Nabikis involvement grows Ranma shows use more of the hero we know he is and the romance builds. The computer game was never this thrilling.

Fantastic.
Queenmunchkin chapter 12 . 2/11/2005
Marvelous, wonderful, very exciting and really, really, really, really, excellent.

I love your story and you.

I think your characters are great,especially alpha commandoes and jack and nabiki.

Keep writing more stories.

Love your crazy stalker X
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
GREAT CHAPTER.
Lov3the3vil chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
AUGH! Awesomeness! I love this story. I just have to tell I absolutely love this story. It's awesome. It has action, violence, humor, and just the right amount of fluff. *sigh* can't wait till the next chapter. Update soon! Bye!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Great way to end this chapter!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
GREAT CHAPTER!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
Whoa! that's one of the longest and probably the fastest written fics I have read!

I dont know anything about X-com but I loved how you created this story. So much action and I loved the part where Akane had her just deserts! Lol.

Is it finished already?

Please continue writing...

and thank you for reviewing my story too!

Ja Ne,

(",)
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
Wow, this was a rocking good story! You wrapped up things very neatly, and Ranma nad Nabiki have come to fully appreciate the other. I don't know what else to say, so, I'll simply say, bravo, for some great storytelling, and hope to see more soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
All right! Ranma rescued Nabiki, and by gosh, I hope they decide to tie the knot now, before something else happens, or unless Ranma thiinks that he should leave her so he won;t have to face the pain of losing her, and maybe get her transferred to someplace that he thinks is safer. Ah, who am I kidding,if Ranam tried that, Nabiki'd whip the holy heck outta him.
phoenix.ru chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
A really nice first Ranma / X-com crossover I've read... and I'm GREATLY pleased with it. Are you planning any continuation? Maybe with SG?
Silverscale chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
This was a wonderful chapter, and if this is the end of this story then I thank you from writting it.
Silverscale chapter 11 . 2/8/2005
Very good chapter, keep updating.