Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Daughter of Thieves
Skystrike26 chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
Such a great story! I love anything with a little of Jacks past in it. And I really enjoy the new character as well as the little pick banters between Jack and Will. It's how I imagine Jack and Bill would have been like. And is Bill still alive in this story? He never died, so... Post soon!
williz chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
Yay! You're back! Thankyou! I love this story, really I do!

-williz
pencils782 chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
Wicked story mate. Please write another chapter cos' that was great !
silverwolf363 chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
That's not very nice, love, that's not nice at all. There had better be a bloody happy ending to this because your are putting this pirate throught alot of on with the story and one more thing,

*hands a bottle of rum, then picks up my own bottle and takes a swig of it.* Drink up me hearties Yo HO!
chef13 chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
"bruises that were once a ghastly bluish-purple and crimson red with the unsightly buildup of agitated blood cells"

i have said it before and i'll say it again; I LOVE YOUR DESCRIPTIONS! _

also loved how you used numerous quotes from the movie (always good for visualization) and Jack coming up behind Will and yelling "BOO"! LOL! just the type of thing you'd expect from ol' Jack. very in character.

can't wait to see who this cat-eyed attacker is! is it Scarlet or Giselle? becuase if it is, i will piss myself laughing!

haha, anyways, update soon! looking forward to it. _
silverwolf363 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
'ello luv, I'm keeping to my accord with you and I have to say that this story is perking my little 'ld interest. but on with the rum! I jsut have one bloody thing to say to you, HOW COULD YOU HAVE THAT HAMSOME DEVIL OF A MAN FLOGGED?
williz chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Hahahhahaha! I love this chapter! Very gay and happy, despite Elizabeth's disappearance...that makes me incredibly sad. Oh great, now I made myself sad.

*walks away with head downcast*

-williz
tootsiepopgirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
AWESOME! it was really good. i like it.
chef13 chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
YAY! I LOVE THIS STORY!

it was great how you explained Jacks bullet wounds and his revenge. also how you incoperated his parents, who are not explored on many other stories. _

anyways, i can't wait until the next chapter when they finally start the search for Elizabeth. write again soon, savvy!
chef13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Hm. i like this beginning very much. the narration is very insitful and almost mystical. i like it a lot.

also liked how you gave each characters, point of view, location, and situation. that helps a lot with visualization.

the onyl part i didn't like was when the candle stick knocked Elizabeth out; it kind of interupted the flow.

will definitly be coming back for more! _
Blair417 chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
OMG i burst out laughing with the Captain Suds and Bubbles. i have no idea why i thought it was funny but whatever its hilarious. the story's awesome 2 so update soon!
HaylieJack chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT! luv jacks "pirate lingo"-he was very in character. :) KEEP IT UP AND KEEP UPDATING!
H.M. Chandler chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
Very nice! Keep it up!
williz chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Heehee! Tight chapter!
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
OMG! I absolutely love how this story is beginning to unfold. More Jack torture please! I love, keep going! I'll cry, and you don't want that to happen :P