Reviews for Childish
QueenNarca chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
About time someone made Cloud not such a wuss. It's perfect and really funny.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Ferian chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Okey, I am complaining, you should continue this or at least have a proper ending *pout*
DreamGal chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
This story is great! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Is Cloud going to try to make Sephy jeleous? You must, I repeat, MUST update! You haven't updated this story since 2005! The suspense is KILLING me! Please, I beg of you, continue this story for all that my puny life is worth! ;_;
tsuhiyo chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Very cute indeed! _
velfire chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
poor zack is going to have to run in -fear- from jealous sephiroth! hahaha. are you ever going to continue/fin this piece?
ali chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
u are not updating...YOU'R NOT UPDATIN...whats going on? this story is going great why leave it like that?

its one of the best cloud&seph fics out there...u really should be writing more...

oh yeah! and cong on not mentioning c*ds name:) peachy!
Angel Commando chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
Oh! Update soon please, because I'd like to read more! This is a cute story in my opnion and I REALLY want to be reading more of this soon!
Jenniyah chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
woah, u did go the whole chapter w/out naming cloud...nice...
scarlettHuntress chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
I think I've read this about twice. I just love the way you describe everything so cutely, and set the scene out for us, chappie 2 is my fave tho.
Phoenix Noir chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
WHOOHOO! Go Spikey-boy. Nice story. I really don;t have any constructive critisism... Since I thought it was rather good... Sorry? -blinks-

Ookami: You can never just say 'Good job' can you?

Never. it goes against my code.

Ookami: Code? -eye roll- As his muse, it is my job to be enlightened to write... So you've helped.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Lmao cloud...thats low. XD Poor crazy Zack.
Rema Suzuki chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Wow, and here I thought you were dead. Oo Guess you'reback. Awesome chapter, by the way. However, if you take this much time for the next chapter...The unspeakable will happen.

Anyhow, awesome job!
Emilin Rose chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
About time. I was about to hunt you down and duct tape you to a computer chair.
Leck chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love this fic ! Unfortunatly I can't all understand...I still have some dificulties with english

A quand une traduction en français ? (je réve)lol