Reviews for Colors of Grief
hehe. nice.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
whoa. evil dumbledore!
Touch of the Wind chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
I really liked this story!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
I really loved this story! I like the idea that Harry has a sib, but usually the main problem with those stories is the plot can't carry the theory. But this story does. Everything worked and made sense, and I really thought that you created a believabe character. My only wishes with this story would be to write more, and have more people know about it.

~Eternal Rhapsody
Dugleik chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
Sad and provoking and interesting story
SeulWolfe chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
This is a well written piece of work here. You should be very proud of it. It's got a bad/medling dumbledore and angry/pain in the ass Snape. A mystery son... that Dumbledore isn't happy about.. cause he didn't know about it..

This is a story I would like to see a sequel too. It has all the elemnts..
Kristin chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
That was Great! You should write a are a really great writer by the way.
Blonde Forever chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
That was Awesome!It is sad but exciting in a does Dumbledore hate Aiden so much?Is Snapes plan going to work?
gboyary chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
Nice story, the only bit I didn't like was the last two words.

THE END

Gary
Marguerida chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Terry Pratchett? Good book taste *fg*

So and now I'm able to start crying because this is the end of the story. I just loved it.
Marguerida chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Aidan accepts Remus, Harry Aidan. It all sounds to good to be true. I wonder what DD will do next.

It's a little bit sad that Sirius is not going to visit Remus during his dreams again. But Remus could say goodbye and this is good.
The Thief Kuronue chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Awe! It's over! (yes, I know I point out the obvious). Nice how it ended on a happy, yet strangely sad note. _~
blonde 4 ever chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
That was great! Was that Snapes plan or will he come up with something else?Also why does dumbledore vhate Aiden so much?Please dont quite the story!
rosiegirl chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
Now for Remus, Aidan and Harry to bond together and get back at Albus and Snape!
Marguerida chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
I thought DD was terrible in the first chapter but this is unbelievable. Asshole is a too nice word for this. Let him come and do the hard job and then get rid of him. And in such a way. *argh*