Reviews for Bedtime Kisses
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
omg omg omg! *squeals!* your stories are SO gonna take up my 100 fave story limit! (for all the good reasons of course! XD) bai bai!
snappy8000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
It wasn't stupid, it was actually very cute. Keep up the great work!
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
sweet and warm.
fearthewrathofra chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
it's kind of like my little bro'. if my mom doesn't say goodnight and give him a kiss he'll never go to sleep. one night my mom was so fricken tired she crashed into bed with no goodnights. i was about to go to sleep around midnight and noticed my brother's light was still on. he said he was waiting for my mom and wouldn't go to sleep till she came in. i had to actually go wake her up and she was royally pissed. my dad was too because i accidently woke him up too! _;

as always, very good
InterLinea chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I like this story. Some things are best told in short stories or they become too drawn out. I espeically like how you ended. you have a great writing style.

'c ya

InterLinea

ps I didn't support YxYY stories for a long time either but some like this one helped change my mind since they aren't real anyway and most are beautifully written.
KeiChanz chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Lol! That was really cute! I loved it. Keep writing. -
MistyStarlight chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Simply adorable!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Even though it's 'stupid' as you say it, I think it's really sweet and fluffy. The story is fluffy and :heart: I think the idea of bed time kisses is very cute. Especially how it's worked out in this story. -Yami- came out quite-err-cute, which is probably an understatement or not even near the truth. Yuugi came out okay though and still cute. I'm not so coherent about what to say next, so... NICE work! Please keep it up!
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Squee! Cute! _ I am personally a semi-fan of joey x seto, just 'cause it amuses me. ...i have a tendency to like pairings that could never happen... i supported 2x5 for quite some time. Anyway, focusing. KAWAII~! _ (mesa like this pairing)
my mind is posined chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
well...u have officaly tainted my mind...iv read all of ur gay ass(literaly) fanfictions...i love ur other ones i really do, but i have another comment for the dnangel 1...they could never ever ever be togehter. and u c, i do support fanfictions like this one in witch they can accully be together...like inuyashamiroku...i dont ussally flame because it could happen...not that it will of corse, but the dnangel one is dumb cuz daisuke and dark could never stand beside each other...cuz dark only in his mind and only comes out certain times...and then daisuke goes in...its just immpossible. like this one yea he can come out...but he is transparent...u just cant touch him...its immpossible...u should think about this before u do it. USE UR DAMN BRAIN WOMAN! there..done..hey! this is the longest review i ahve ever written! thats makes me happy :)
Mahogany x Skies chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aww *squeals* That was so cuute. I really like your writing style - all nice and flowy. I especially liked the last line: "...Not until the next night- when Yugi (strangely enough) found he couldn’t sleep without another bedtime kiss."

And, yeah, the downside to hikarixyami pairings is the fact that they share a body. / That's probably why most writers simply ignore that fact or fast-forward into the future (hehe, and I'm sort of guilty of both).
After Much Needed Caffine chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
so cute...
wicked schmoness chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
sweet. though i hope you keep writing IY, gotta love our fave hanyou, right? i'm starchase, btw, only i changed my penname.
Z Star chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
There's only 2 words for this. AW! cute!Hehe!
Sammy -.-zzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2005