Reviews for The Staircase Chat
Mressi chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That's adorable! I love how you wrote a bit of their past (something I could never do), and I admit I have a weakness for Tonks/Bill fluff.
EternalEcho chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aww I loved it so much! Well written and so so cute with all the little Weasleys! Add this to my favorite stories and adding Bill/Tonks to my favorite ships. Great job!
JustSonya chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
This is one of the better written I've seen lately, and it has my personal favorite pairing, Bill/Tonks. It's really adorable and sweet.
cookiedoughicecream chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Excellent fic! Very cute. _ Well written. Good job!
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Aw. Very cute. I've never read a Bill/Tonks story before, but I loved it. "Nymphie..." absolutely classic. I'm just glad in wasn't Nympho...haha, sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

-A.S.
Someone chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Yes! I've never seen this pairing before, and now I love it! And chants do require three sylables, you are right on that.
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
hello i really loved it
Dracosballduster chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Oh my God. What kind of Dumb ass story is that supposed to be? I'm not whinning for more chapters, I'm whinning for you to fucking stop. You took a whole 3 minutes out of my life I could have put to use. How many Times have I heard about the parents 'not really liking pokemon' and then letting heir children go anyway? And whats with Growlithe for protection? Everyone does that. "Training pokémon, battling others, showing the world how great he was"

Ever think that thats what every one else does? So Mary Sue. Don't review to peoples story if you can't come up with ideas half ass good as theirs. And God will ppl stop writting Harry Potter? Harry Poter has to be the gayest thing ever since anything! God you suck. Take some advice and start writting in your own language so people don't have to read this crap.
magickk chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
it was absolutely spiffy!

i really went, "aw..."
misscusine chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Quite a nice chapter... I usually stick with Lily and James but I was looking for another story and I found you summary interesting. I accidenly clicked your name instead of the story so I did read your notes or whatecer. i forund them appeasing also. Most authors (including myself don't take the time to write out good information, so thanks for sharing.
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Aww...that's so sweet! I'm not really a Bill/Tonks shipper but I'm not opposed to it either. I loved the story. I love fluff. It's the best kind of fan fiction. I had to read the last bit twice to get it but it's really a great ending. Keep writing!

~Alicia
pink-helga chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
i really enjoyed this story!
GeekOnDisplay chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This was absolutely adorable! I think you've made a Tonks/Bill shipper out of me haha I especially like that the point of view was Tonks's :)