Reviews for He Said Thank You
Euuca chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Once again your uncanny ability to pick up the moments that are apparently insignificant, and portray them in such a meaningful and beautiful way never fails to amaze me... Frankly, I love your choice of the content of this fic; that one moment which almost defined Sakura's and Sasuke's relation for me. As usual, it was incredibly well-written. You managed to ask the question I've often asked myself (rather creepy actually D)... the one about what he was thanking her for. Aw your fics always make me all sad and then I don't get any sleep 'cause I'm compelled to think about what you wrote and it's implications... GAH! But just for being able to do that, I give you two thumbs up! Awesome job! D
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i like it as it's so believable but things people don't usually think about.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
incompleteness
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wicked lovely
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love your endings. They ease out. It's an end without an answer this time, but it is beautiful all the same. I've read a lot of fanfics lately with good ideas and decent writing but really bad abrupt endings. Yours are some of the best. thanks for giving me something worthwhile to read at 11:40 tonight. I mean it. I want to know what Sasuke was thanking her for as well. This is almost an answer to that. Almost, but not quite. I like it. xD
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That was interesting, I liked it. Nice work! _
ree chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
so far, so good. hope to check on other work from you.
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
You have an interesting ability of introspection.

I envy you; a lot. T-T

Good Job, muh friend!
iluvsasukeandrobin chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i know this part! this is d part where sasu leaves! i like how u used saku's POV.
iamzuul chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Subtly beautiful. Sakura's fear of change was brought across quite elegantly, without making her seem rigid or self-absorbed; it was a teenaged girl's fear of losing the life that she's comfortable with, of growing up and maybe losing the friends she's come to cherish. The kind of unbalancing fear that everyone goes through at least once in life.

Sasuke takes the moment to acknowledge her as he never did before, by thanking her, and yet she can't bring herself to tell him 'you're welcome.' She can't in a literal sense, because he's gone before she's conscious again. But perhaps also because she's resentful for him being the catalyst for the upheavel in her life...?

I love reading too deeply into fiction. *snerk* This was lovely. The style of this fic is simple and bare without containing any extra words to flesh out the word count - but that only adds to the story, instead of taking away.

I'd give you three thumbs up, but I only have two. _
link no miko chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I liked this a lot! Sakura's thoughts, her fear and how it was shown like that. I loved the last few lines, but "She will remember that he valued her enough to show his gratitude," really rocked and made me stop and just pause.

Because I hadn't ever thought of it that way before.

Darn people and making Sasuke seem ok! ;

Thank you for the fic! It was very insightful and I enjoyed it, short as it was. But it didn't need to be longer and it said everything it needed to, and therefore it was grand.

Thanks!
AzuraVerda chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This one shot was great. Love it. Sakura can just let her imagination go wild for what reason Sasuke told her "Thank you", I suppose. It was also written well, which makes it even better.
ozcadet chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very nice! Good insight into both Sakura and Sasuke. I've always thought the "thank you" was for all the times Team 7 spent together and for Sakura's concern for Sasuke. But I like your interpretation. It's definately leaves the door open for the future.

This scene was so sad in the manga. And it was even sadder in the anime episode, I felt so bad for Sakura.
janine chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
hey is that really wat happens when sasuke leaves? and do u think the 2 (sas/sak) will get together? (srry jus wonderin, haven't watched all of it and wont be for a while ! )
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I really liked this part of the manga for some reason. So I really enjoy it when people write about it.

Great writing style.

Though, I believe Sasuke said "Thank you" becuase Sakura had shown she'd cared. Which only really made Sasuke desire more power, so he'd never see the ones he hold dear die again.

Thank you for writing this piece.