Reviews for Sacrifice
Adriana Espan chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Great story! Thank you for writing. :)
Sakura chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful story!
Cromakai chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh gosh! That was wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
Cromakai chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh gosh! That was wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
Tismme chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Kurogane is OOC in this. Cannon he was never so... Selfish, or hesitant about big decisions. Have the time he was cursing fai and ashura when he was the one hurting and betraying fai the most at the moment. -shrugs- not to mention the kids, theyd never ask him for more, which is all the more reason to help them. :)
Jenmoon1 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Great story
Hekateras chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
IMO this could've used a short sweet epilogue chapter of Fai and Kuro sort of tallying up their relationship on the next world, but this was a very touching and beautifully written story nonetheless. I actually love it that you didn't use Fai's POV except for the last chapter, because it would've spoiled the enigma of his character in those rocky stages of the relationship...

"when Fai was finally starting to smile like an actual human being instead of a wind up toy that pranced when you poked it but stopped completely when you looked away."

That's a really wonderful metaphor (well, technically simile, I guess) that jumped out at me. Your prose in general has been very pleasant to read. :)
kuroneko-shii chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
its so long and yet so wonderfully written. :D *faves* write more!XD
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You have your Japanese wrong for point (3)

うるさい! (u-ru-sa-i) is "Shut Up"

Really love your story though! 3
xxFraise chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
"...like a deranged vampire intent on hugging him to death during the blood sucking." You wrote this before the Acid Tokyo arc, didn't you? I am not going to comment on how ironic that statement is.

I. will. not.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh Mokona, that last line was such a good one. xD Love this story so far, definitely going to read more. :)
iolah chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
This was absolutely intense and amazing and epic and other descriptions of that sort. You HAVE to do a sequel if you haven't already, and I loved every second of it :) Great fic!
twiinklestar chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Hmm.. the ending was kind of sad. They didn't even get to say their 'last words' to each other. But I thought it was adorable. I think this ending is pretty much open for a sequel, is it not? Great job!
twiinklestar chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
"Is there something I can do for you two?"

LMAO! I just imagined Syaoran saying that in such a rude and annoyed tone and it made me burst out laughing because I could totally believe that one day, dearest calm, level-headed Syaoran would completely freak out at the two for their constant bickering. And it was just so perfect. Although, I'm pretty sure you meant it in a polite way .
lilemmy chapter 7 . 6/30/2008