Reviews for Trauma
Professor Wolfsbane chapter 3 . 6/1
Awesome story, Chibi!
I did noticed a couple of typos, like saying his when it was Ash's POV, and in chapter two you had bridal instead of unbridled...
But still an awesome story! I love your work so damned much.
luisg1778 chapter 3 . 1/7
Yayyyy a good story with a nice ending
IOTR chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Happy endings are the best 3

Great story!
Steve chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Excellent! Loved this story! Sweetest romance ever. I loved the "you have no idea how much, Myst..." So sincere, believable, and charming. I loved the subtely of the romance too; none of that "..but does she return my feelings...?" crap. EXCELLENT! Wonderfl story!
Esperon Hearts chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Ok, very traumatic, shockingly. But that was so beautiful, then ending. Just perfect...I love those endings!
thebookwormxo chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Very, very, very good! It was SO good!
pokemonfan13 chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
It was a great story. I really loved it. Hope you keep writing.
redrocker101 chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Erin chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
10! That was great! 12 and 3!I'm a gushy, drama, love story type girl! keep it up!
Kyoto-chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
x_x Next time you update, try PMing me, Chibi. I don't wanna come back here only to find out that I've been about three weeks later after you've updated!

Anyway...bravo! That was a great fic.
Brogramn chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
That's very nice Chibi. It was a nice way to end the story. I'm glad that things worked out in the end for the two. Does that last sentence hint marrige? I thought so at least...

PinkCamellia chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Aw... what a great fic! I especially liked the ending! Keep writing!

Ash and Misty all the way! (LOL)
jade destiny chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
great! Its too bad its at the end but its still good. I enjoyed it. I hope you update some of the other stories soon and create other pokemon stories that I will love.
Chelc9731 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
This is probably one of the best Pokemon fics I've ever read.

It was filled with so much emotion, and that's what got to me. It showed sides of the characters you barely see, because everything's always "happy."

I liked the ending, too. It was short, sweet, and said it all.

I'm sorry for what happened, and I extend my deepest sympathies. Though who really knew you could you make such a great fic from tragic real-life experiences?

Silverflare07 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
*takes deep breath* AW!

That was an awesome way to end the story!

I'm really glad both you and Misty are okay. I can't wait to read whatever your brillant mind turns out next!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »