Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
wuemsel chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Again - loved this! :) Yep, read it again. *grin*, and, yep, AGAIN this particularly (!) disgusting scene left me in stitches! *fail at suppressing a giggle* Hutchs reply is just SO perfectly him and funny! Your dialogues are fantastic!

Great job! Cant wait to read your next one! (No matter what fandom. *waggle brows*)
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
that was cute! loved the way starsky takes care of a sick hutch. so sweet when starsky keeps telling hutch not to talk about dying, 'it's not funny'. and their banter was so natural. like the 'ugly nursemaid' and the 'ugly patient'. but this was the best: 'Well would you look at that, you could almost put it back in the glass and drink it again-' you had me rolling on the floor laughing! good to hear from you so soon! so, what's next *g*?
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Some great lines here!

I especially liked: “Well would you look at that, you could almost put it back in the glass and drink it again-”

Very Starsky!

Thanks.

:-)
cheride chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
“Me and Thee, remember? I catch your vomit, you catch mine.” Could there be a truer declaration of love and friendship? *g*

Seriously, this was sweet, in its own "eew, I can almost smell it!" kind of way! "In sickness and in health" also applies to partners and best friends. I especially liked the way Starsky reacted to Hutch saying he was dying. Like I said, very sweet.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2