Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Atlantis Forester chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Finally finished re-reading ICBW! These two chapters and the last chapter of The Gift have to be my favorites, because you finally get to see Joren and Kel actually together. Man, Kel sure got herself a grumpy husband. Still love 'em as you made them, though. I like the idea of Joren unexpectedly being the doting parent, especially if his daughter turns out to the most charming member of the family (let the girl have more allure, for once!). I'd love to see Joren as a paranoid father gnawing his fingernails as his daughter wreaks havoc with men like he did with women. The addition of Kel's seriousness and likeability as a character in her daughter would make her an irresistible read.

Looking back, you were a really cruel writer! Always teasing us with the prospect of true love united, but never giving it even at the end of the fourth season! I'll have to content myself with the relish provided by a third read-through of your three post-ICBW happy Stone Family chapters. Joren/Kel-deprivation can do that to you. On the subject of bad boys, I'll quote Xena the Warrior Princess: "I have a soft spot for bad boys who love like fools." Yeah, in life, they suck. But that's because bad boys in reality mostly don't come with the love part, innit?
Dove chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
This is one of the best written series of stories I have ever read! Thank you for all your hard work! !
Refi chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Hey hope ur ok, I love the stories you write, the people are so in character! I like this pairing after reading you ICBW series. Is this the end of A Life Extraordinary or does it continue?

Wish you all the best with you studies and whatever else you do.

Refi
em chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Please update? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I know you're virtually abandoned fanfiction, but who can resist a cherry?
SRC chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
I'm not going to lie.

I check in about once a year, twice maybe, just to see if you update or write something - a short something, and to read your two-liner updates.

Glad to here everything is working out for you and that you still come back just to say, "Hey". I mean, you've got to be a senior in college by now, right? It's very noble of you to come back to your roots.

And although I read this when you first posted, I wanted to say something back.

Until the next correspondence,

SRC
Edan Flame Rage chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
After pretty much growing up on ALLO and ICBW, I figured that it would be nice to lend a voice of support towards the redemption of "boys like Joren". After snagging my own this is what I've got to say: Its more than difficult, and it hurts like hell sometimes, but the end result is more than worth the pain. After all, its only through working through the pain that you grow.

In a few words -

Process difficult and painful

Result many, many happy dances worth of wonderfullness

So, Ladies, DON'T GIVE UP!
SarahE7191 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
You would not BELIEVE how long it has taken me to read your whole Joren/Kel series thing. OMG! Thank goodness I've finally caught up. Sorry I didn't review the others, I was kinda busy. Update soon!

Sarah
Junipertree chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Ah, it was nice to get one last fic. Fantastic, as always. *melodramatically wipes away a tear* Wish you luck in the 'real world' - I'll be rooting for ya. :)
biyaku chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
You're back! I missed you and ICBW!Joren so much. I'm sorry to hear about your ex, hope you will one day find a better and more inspiring guy.
Randomisation chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
aww! i luv ur stories! if u get somin published - nd u should...- i would luv to hear wot it woz!
ubiquitous girl chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
*Adores* Short and sweet. Well, not too sweet on Joren's part, but you know what I mean. *hearts*
Nora Nox chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Aww, this was so short and nice. I really enjoyed this last(hopefully not) trip back to IBCW world. sigh...yes, back to the real, cruel, not-Joren-filled world.
ossini chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
NO, NOT THE REAL WORLD! DON'T GO THERE!
Cleome Thrift chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Nice, Jorens changed though. Love your writing.
hawaiikel chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
aw i love the love btween those two! is there gonna b more action happening tho? maybe not the action pre-pregnancy. but like a plot and stuff?