Reviews for Where My Heart Truly Lies
Chiisai Tenshi chapter 9 . 5/22/2005
Your story is awesome I loved it. Im definetly going to read your other stories. Keep wriiting.
Romulus chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
Yay, you fixed it! He's no longer a serial killer! Invisible, apparently, but not a serial killer. ;)

The Lily/Travis parts in this chapter are awesome. They needs hugs. Their interaction is in character and the descriptions at the end are really...well...descriptive. Yay! (I ran out of things to write...)
Romulus chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
Oh, what a nice, awkward lunch. :) Getting into each character's head for a second was both cool and slightly confusing, but since it was only for a second, it didn't really matter. Ray was so cute in this chapter and was being a a good friend and stuff. Yay!
AllisonI3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
This chapter was so sweet and sad at the same time! I love it! More PLease
Romulus chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
This chapter messes with my emotions! At the beginning I'm all "*wibble*" and at the end I'm all "aw." The Travis/Lily stuff is well written and hurts my heart, I *love* your Ray, and the Ray/Lily interaction is so cute! Voodoo! yay!
Roguester chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
"Girls are the hardest creatures on this planet to understand."

Ah, your fic speaks the truth. Girls are the hardest creatures on this planet to understand - even for their fellow women. But hey, that's totally Lily!
t.i.n.k chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
That is soo sad! :'( I love it though! keep it up!
AllisonI3 chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Man, I freakin love this story! LOL More Soon!
Romulus chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Aw. That was so sweet and sad and sweet! I actually totally forgot about this part and I don't know how because I love it! Poor Ray. Poor Lily. It's so still flowing and I love it. I have to say it again: Aw!
DustNWind chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
So so sad...But also very well written so I have to be cheerful about that. It was believable and I look forward to what happens in the future and hope Ray won't disappear out of the picture too far.
Romulus chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
*sniffle* It's very mean to make your Lilster cry! Well, get really, really, really close to cry and I had to blink really fast to make the tears go away. I love it! You're flowing! Despite having read this already, somehow the kiss came as the tiniest little shock and I gasped a little because it's just such an awesome image.

When you wrote "suss" the first thing that came to my head was "The day you suss out what you want to do, they'll probably be a parade." :) Love you, Rayman!
AllisonI3 chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
Wow! This is Awesome! I can't wait to read more. More Soon! Hurry! LOL :)
DivineViolets chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
This is wonderful Jenn! I love it! You captured Lily great in these chapters. I can't wait till you update.
Romulus chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Look! I'm reviewing! :)

Travis is being a poop. An IC poop. Poor Lily. Ray is, of course, very in character, as is Lily. I love the beginning of Chapter 2, it's awesome Travis/Lily interaction and so cute and all...chemistry-y. (Sh. Ignore my bad English. At least I'm not making typos.)

You do have a change of speakers occuring in one paragraph, which is kind of confusing. But I can figure it out. Post more, with or without caalan's beta-ing. :D
Suzzy20 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Aw poor Lily, having to listen to Travis talk like that about Briget when she likes him. I really like your story. It's real good!